Reviews for A Game of Tag
Grinning Green chapter 1 . 5/4
You nailed it, with the kids nonchalance and respective reactions, Ran's tentative acceptance, and the way Conan eventually became just another side of Shinichi, which he embraced somewhat, and not a completely separate life.

Loved it.
Micatfish chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Awww so cute x'3
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
That was cute. I like it.
Moonumb chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
HAHAHAHA! No tag backs, Ran...
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Well yes I suppose this is cute. Good in that case.
negimafan567 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
cute story
Millennium chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
This was so sweet I just had to say something.

And even though it is a one-shot it feels like it was wrapped up quite well.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
LOL, interesting. I loved that you included the Detective Boys' reactions to Conan's transformations. Most fanfics don't. )
THE-number-1-case-closed-lover chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
she was gonna punch her wasn't she!
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
*giggles* Very very sweet... just adorable. I love well written one shots.
Doro-sensei chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Uniquely thought out and adorable! Somehow, I've always imagined Shinichi and Ran playing tag as little kids, and I can actually see Shinichi running off with the Detective Boys if he ever confessed to Ran. I loved the ending, it was cute x3. You've got potential, I reccomend you try something other than a one-shot. Will look for more of your work!
Kudou Ran chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
可愛い! めちゃくちゃ可愛い!

In one word? Absolutely adorable.

Okay, so that's two.. But you know what I mean! (;)
Kuro- Ippikiookami21 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
aww! write more! that's so cute..;)
Billie Jukes chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
That was the SWEETEST thing ever written. Ilike the idea of Shinichi staying friends with the Shonen Tantei. I'm glad they were okay with the Conan/SHinichi thing, and it was cute when one of them refered to him as Conan
Meitantei Mystery chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Great job at writing a straightforward one-shot. I liked your style and approach here. Good work!