Reviews for A Game of Tag
Inflama chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
You nailed it, with the kids nonchalance and respective reactions, Ran's tentative acceptance, and the way Conan eventually became just another side of Shinichi, which he embraced somewhat, and not a completely separate life.

Loved it.
Micatfish chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Awww so cute x'3
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
That was cute. I like it.
Moonumb chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
HAHAHAHA! No tag backs, Ran...
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Well yes I suppose this is cute. Good in that case.
negimafan567 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
cute story
Millennium chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
This was so sweet I just had to say something.

And even though it is a one-shot it feels like it was wrapped up quite well.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
LOL, interesting. I loved that you included the Detective Boys' reactions to Conan's transformations. Most fanfics don't. )
THE-number-1-case-closed-lover chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
she was gonna punch her wasn't she!
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
*giggles* Very very sweet... just adorable. I love well written one shots.
Doro-sensei chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Uniquely thought out and adorable! Somehow, I've always imagined Shinichi and Ran playing tag as little kids, and I can actually see Shinichi running off with the Detective Boys if he ever confessed to Ran. I loved the ending, it was cute x3. You've got potential, I reccomend you try something other than a one-shot. Will look for more of your work!
Kudou Ran chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
可愛い! めちゃくちゃ可愛い!

In one word? Absolutely adorable.

Okay, so that's two.. But you know what I mean! (;)
Kuro- Ippikiookami21 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
aww! write more! that's so cute..;)
Billie Jukes chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
That was the SWEETEST thing ever written. Ilike the idea of Shinichi staying friends with the Shonen Tantei. I'm glad they were okay with the Conan/SHinichi thing, and it was cute when one of them refered to him as Conan
Meitantei Mystery chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Great job at writing a straightforward one-shot. I liked your style and approach here. Good work!