Reviews for Mercy from the Merciless
tilinelson2 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Very moving story. I like those stories who deal with some character feelings.

If the author had not shamefully abandoned the manhwa, we could learn more about Sara's story. IMO, she was the most interesting character there by far.
Kagami-kitsune chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
This is a very good story. Short, but meaningful. and a meaningful story is always, well, meaningful. This said a lot about Sara's character. She is, in the end, just like her sister, but she would rather die than ever admit it. Do you know anyone like that?
BornfromDarkness chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
nice i luv your work and Sara's thoughts about her own sister !
Master Thief chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
hmm...a fic based from a ragnarok manga...good fic! I hope you make more fics as good as this one!
thecookiejar chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
its great to c that some one writes fanfics based on the manga! well, hope u'll try to complete the others though... lol... sry
Reader chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Rhea-samma, i love ur ever fic...but i kind of thinking..maybe u started too many and end too little, get wat i mean? well...writing a lot of fic is good but it really take a lot of time to update each of them dont u think?
zhakeena chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
*claps* Rhea, you haven't lost your touch. :)

I loved the last line best, "Death is the only thing I know." It's so... Sara Irine. You've captured her character perfectly. _
Beautiful story chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Beautiful story

Could be better if it were longer
Rinikii chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Touching... And sad... Kinda reminds me of me and my sister... Trying to refrain from killing each other... Hahahaha, anyway, I've got three S': short, simple, and sweet...

-§«¥ë-