Reviews for Worlds to See?
Raining Winter chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
its been along time since you updated this story i hope you continue some day this has so far caught my interest good charaters
Anon chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Great story, I'd hate to see it go to waste. I hope someday soon you will update again and give this story the ending it desirves!
CrazyXAngel chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
please update!
December Jewel chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
Oh, you must continue! You must! This story has definitely caught my attention... please continue this!
ttchaku chapter 3 . 5/30/2004
ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE!
SnKagi chapter 3 . 1/26/2004
This is an interesting story with enough description in it for me to envision what's happening. There are still many questions left unanswered however. Like why do the second dimension folks act like that, and how did they defeat Cell? Among other things, I find the interaction between characters interesting.
dragongame chapter 3 . 12/20/2003
Good story.
Please update soon.
Mechanical-Panda chapter 3 . 10/2/2003
*Blinks* Wow, this is good. Really good. I'm impressed. I can't wait for more.
Tupper chapter 3 . 2/22/2003
What's up, Doc? Well, it's obvious that you've put this on the backburner; maybe you've even thought to DELETE this. You say that you can only write on this when you're in the mood-how to get you in the mood, I wonder? Well, there's Gohan happy thoughts, ice cream, salty peanuts, Gohan, pickles, Doritos, little cats, hankies, Gohan, leather and whipped cream in addition to Gohan, good books, petty revenge, blissful ignorance, Yanni, Yoga, yaks, yuppies, guppies, gumballs, gangrene, tangerine, tango (de la Muerte! Sorry, too much Simpsons), trapeze people, stupid people, funny people, clowns, frowns, towns, toilet freshener, pine freshener, fresh pine, pine-sol, paper airplanes, paper mache, paper people, prince charmings, Gohan, and people that know when to stop gibbering. Hopefully that helped. Seriously-we need you, Doc! There's so few good fics out there now.
Samara-chan chapter 3 . 12/24/2002
I love this fic! Please upload the next chap soon!
Sakura NekoAngel Chan chapter 3 . 11/17/2002
Please continue the story!

Shadow -_-;;
Professor Authordude chapter 3 . 10/15/2002
*clutching rip in chest* I'll live, but I'm wounded. Please update ASAP!
Heart chapter 3 . 10/11/2002
You are the savior of good fanfiction these days. Call me insane but I can't be thankful enough for this story! It's crazy and very pitiful at how happy I am that you're updating this story. You might think I'm flattering you- but no, I'm not. You're a wonderfully talented writer with a wonderfully angsty/adventury story that I've been going insane for. This is the single most creative story- the villans, the way they talk, the plot, and those clever last lines that makes the reader wonder- talk about unique. Hurry up and update cause I'll be waiting.
Cat chapter 3 . 10/11/2002
WOW! GOSH! Its sooooo good! U have to update! Please, please update quick i want to know what happens!
Frozenflower chapter 3 . 10/11/2002
“After all, Son Gohan, it is only you who is fated to live in eternal hell!”

Wow, WONDERFUL line DOC! POOR POOR GOHAN! I love your original characters and in fact I think I'm beginning to love this story. Interesting that Gohan is the 'real' one. The others are shadows? Poor knock offs? They're less real? Anyway, I jumped for joy when I saw this chapter, please update soon!