Reviews for No Regrets
Scaehime chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Happy endings ftw!
Ami's jab at having to write in neat capital letters was amusing. But wouldn't they have been writing in hiragana, katakana, and/or kanji, since they're in Japan? *shrug* Meh, I'm probably just being picky since I actually know katakana, hiragana, and a few kanji from my Japanese 1001 class.
God bless,
Scae
TTY7 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This story was really great. I totally loved it. I think that even with Ami being a bit OOC, it was good. She's supposed to change somewhat because of love, so this is really great progression. This story shows that Ami actually has a personality and isn't always caught up in studying.

In other words. Great work. :)
SailorWednesdayMercury chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Great job! Thumbs way way way up!
Cherry-Blossom-Love chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Very cute- I never imagined Ami and Yami together but you made it work well.

As for currency- well you're in luck. I both took Japanese in college and happen to have a link for a calculator bookmarked. I'm fairly certain that 1 US dollar is equivalent to 100 yen...perhaps some large decimal. Alas- it is 5am in the morning and I'm not confident in my fuzzy mind right now so I'll paste the link here for you.

Hope it helps- and now I am off to seek much needed sleep.

-CherryBlossomLove
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
simple said i love the story _
Crystallynne chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
AH! That was so sweet!
alexis chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
hey! its really good! i liked it alot
deleeeeeeeete this account plz chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Oh...my...GOODNESS! THIS WAS THET SWEETEST THING EVER!

I haven't been to in a year and I can honestly say this was a real treat to see/read. It was sweet and sad at the same time, and I'm such a sucker for happy endings. You did magnificent on this, and I'd love to see a sequel.

you know, This has inspired fanart ideas in my brain :D Drop me a line at crystal-authoress if you want me to email you the fanart when it's done, or keep an eye on my gallery at to see if my fanart for this will pop up there.

Thank you so much for showing this to me!

-Lorynn a.k.a Queen Monoke
Chevron-Ice chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Hi! I really liked your story. There aren't many Ami stories out there, well not many I like anyway.

And to your question about how to convert money, go to I hope that helps.

Ice.
mystlady chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
This is absolutely priceless, cute and adorable. Hmm. Kinda hard to picture Amy's mother in that sense. LOL. You did put up a warning of OOC... I didn't think Amy was that bad. Well, I really like this one shot... No one writes Ami centered fics these days and it's appreciated on your side. :D