Reviews for Dive into the Horizon
dearlybelovedangel chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
AHHHH you don't know how frustrated I was to see this wasn't updated since '05 ;_; THIS IS HILARIOUS, I LOVE THIS FIC. It's has humor, fluff, and a dash of teen angst thrown in there. PERFECTION.

I love how Sora is so keen on thinking that Riku and Kairi is a couple. Selphie is really annoying me with her scheming ways. Wow Leon and Kairi. That's unusual in a Soriku fic but oddly refreshing. They're pretty cute.

You left it at like the best part xD Make-up angry sex. Dang mothers and their cockblocking. Haha I think boxers are a better souvenir than a t-shirt. Lawl. But srsly that was hot. I'm frustrated that this is probably never going to update. I think it's going to be the first incomplete fic I'm going to fav cause it's just that cute.
TeukieWookie chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
hahahahahaha oh my god this is AMAZING!~jumping for joy~ I love how Riku and Sora don't remember anything about there childhood together, if they did I bet that they would be even closer!...I wish I had a gay brother and a mom that acted like there's, that would rule! Hmmm...I never thought of Kairi and Leon as a couple but you wrote it so well I don't care! I actually like cleon...

Why haven't you updated anymore? Why oh why? It's amazing!

-Momentai-
The Happiest Fishy chapter 7 . 3/3/2009
Wow that was reeli good (:

Had me glued to the laptop all night, i've got work in the morning lol, ur good story kept me up O: *Evils*

Fnx for keeping me entertained (:
Lemo chapter 7 . 12/2/2006
:puppy eyes: Gonna update this story is it /discontinues/? :says 'discontinued' like it's ... brocolli or something:
Kailany-Aurora chapter 7 . 10/28/2006
aweosme story continue
Kisaa chapter 7 . 8/31/2006
this is my favorite soraxriku fanfiction xD by far, its just so hysterically funny. poor sora's underwear, whatever will riku do with them?

please please please please keep writing please! *begs*
NinjaWeenie chapter 7 . 6/23/2006
i love this story...if my mum was like them then i would kill her lmao jks lol well update soon please
Kisaa chapter 5 . 5/30/2006
Haha aww, Sora's being tortured x3 cute part!
Kisaa chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
xD I love the ending conversations! Eek! Riku kissed Sora!
Kisaa chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I love how you wrote this, the writing style is great. Keep writing & I'll keep reading!
RikuFan chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
Wow lol great fic

Plez updat soon (!_!)
cho-hakai chapter 7 . 10/27/2005
hahahahaha funny i like this story whens the next update? (i don mean that in a rude way!)
cho-hakai chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
ja mean ayame and saki from furuba?
cho-hakai chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
yay fun fun fun! i like this story i will continue reading now i think.
Laic chapter 7 . 7/24/2005
This chapter was great.I hope all of them are like this in greatness...In fact all the chapters were great so ,like I said I hope all your chapters are high in the greatness factor...by the way,update soon, please.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »