Reviews for Changes
Syulai chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
It is such a sweet story, I love how u show how much Mamoru needs Usagi, and love how Mamoru got jealous in the end.
blah chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
This is the most stupid plot i ever read about sailor moon is no even funny at all, what king stupid angst is this, sorry but no my cup of tea.
FuturePrincess chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
Good story, I actually cried a little with his speech to his parents & I loved that he was jealous it was cute!
emmastarz chapter 4 . 1/17/2005
aw so cute!
Sako-chan chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
*cries*waah i can't believe it's over! man, it was a sad story and...oh yes! i did guess right. i picked up several clues but what really clinched it was the setting. i knew from the place and the trails or whatever that they'd be there. good story let me know if you decide to do more.
Neonlights chapter 4 . 1/2/2005
YAY!

sums it up.
bunny03 chapter 4 . 1/2/2005
okay one word..aw...that was so sweet. i loved it. cant wait to read your next story. keep writing and keep smiling! always *bunny*
moonlight84 chapter 4 . 1/2/2005
lovely story its was so cute, keep up the good work.
Mango-moo chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
LOL my bad, it did seem like the story wan't quite finished. Anyways good ending and I love that part where Mamoru was like "‘Oh that probably sounded really bad" lol anyways I hope you do make another story!
Felicia Mondkind chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
That was a good ending. I liked it.

I'm seeing forward to the next update of "Silenced".

BTW the rewrit of it was very good.
Princess Consuela bananahammock chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
that was really, really good! great story. I loved it.
Gugugaga chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
i love ur story! keep up the good work...although can u pleez stop stalling and tell everyone Darien's secret?PLEEZ? yeah, i know...we already know his secret...but i still want to know!

sorry if im acting weird..i'm just really excited by the story!
bunnybunny chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
hn. This is better than any fight. i just love it. I really dont get tired of hearing about how much they love each other.
UsakoMamochan chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
wow! this is amazing... i had never thought of this before... wow... great way to surprise us... hehehe is this the end? wow i love itt! it's so dark but yet sweet and how everything just places together!
Neonlights chapter 3 . 12/30/2004
wow. that was so sweet! absolutely gorgeous!