Reviews for Where in the World is Kaitou KID?
peltra chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
I think in the riddle in chapter 3 "east shall meet west" meant that the detective of the east will meet the detective of the west who is also going there.
Fyliwion chapter 5 . 3/2/2005
*g* Wonderful chappy! I love it through and through! Hurry with the next updates *g* the poor detectives they dunno whats comign to them *giggles* And man gotta love Hattori and Kudo... they make the best pair when they can't keep there identities straight *giggles* well mainly kudo's but thats not the point... you do thier relationship especially well
YumeTakato chapter 5 . 2/27/2005
-shrugs-

Update again soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/27/2005
ya know, maybe you should have kogoro chase kid, to prove that nakamori is wrong about him... even though he'd use it against him. but wouldnt it be interesting if kogoro snuck off to the heist?
KaitouKudou chapter 4 . 2/16/2005
I didn't know about you until your review on "My gift to you" Caught my attention. It was pretty good reviewing so I decided to take a look at your stories. Quite interesting, I love your riddles. Can't wait to see if my guess is right :)
otaku1412 chapter 4 . 1/28/2005
that was really cool! please update soon! :)
Emerald-eclipse chapter 4 . 1/21/2005
great fic. and i really like those riddles. oh and bw. i always thought that Kid only seals gems diamonds and they like. update soon
Fyliwion chapter 4 . 1/20/2005
*grins* well its definantly a great story so far *applauds*
TheWhiteMonk chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Very good spelling and grammar, and thank you for keeping the characters in-character. Try reading Ysabet's Detective Conan stories, especially 'Second Wind.' It has a great description of a Kaito Kid heist and how it works. Keep it up, I really want to see the world tour and where it goes.
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 3 . 1/7/2005
I love this Idea! If you don't go with it it I shall finish the story (without posting it, because I believe in the copywrites you call morals) and do it all wrong, because I will make Hiei Jaganshi destroy the entire world, and then there will be no more ningens, and all will be dead!
t0ky0-chan chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
gime more! i am clueless with a big ? mark dancing around my head...tell me more!
kudo chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

I'm guessing you're bringing Hattori into this one, If you are, YAY! if you're not... oh well, as long as you update, YAY!
Psycho King chapter 3 . 1/4/2005
I can just imagine the twitch in Nakamori's eye when he got his first taste of serious-Conan-on-a-case... lol

Keep up the good work...
Fyliwion chapter 3 . 1/4/2005
Kids having too much fun *chortles* I'm really intrested so far! I hope you'll keep up with it, because I'm really enjoying it.
incomplete13 chapter 3 . 1/4/2005
are you bringing hattori into this? the east meets west sounds like a compatition.