Reviews for A Little Romance
Jessica chapter 20 . 5/24
Loved it!
This is officially my favorite fanfic EVER
MY HEART. YOU'RE TEARING OUT MY HEART. it's soooo good!
I am so in love with this fanfic! I've only read three chapters but I can't seem to stop myself from reading despite the fact that it's nearly midnight. The constant Gilbert and Anne moments are entertaining and are causing my inner fangirl to rise up.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/23/2017
Beautiful
Anne O' the Island chapter 20 . 10/31/2017
So...I know that this comes TWELVE YEARS after it was completed, but I just wanted to say how much I love this story. You've managed to capture Anne and Gilbert perfectly here, and it's so nice to see them end up together without the whole Gilbert-nearly-dying thing.
Anyhow: well done, bravo, congratulations-this is truly a gem.
Kara Thrace chapter 20 . 7/25/2017
Just found this story and sped through it this afternoon. Such a funny, sweet read! Thanks for a great story :)
sand beneath our feet chapter 19 . 5/29/2017
I . this story...it is absolutely amazing
sand beneath our feet chapter 10 . 5/29/2017
Oh MY GOsh! YEEEEEEES!
I still love this story haha
sand beneath our feet chapter 6 . 5/29/2017
I Iove this story. It is absolutely amazing, ur writing is brilliant

I was a bit unsure in the first two chapters, but u have got me hooked

That sounds so weird...
BooksAreMedicine chapter 20 . 10/13/2016
Yes, the truth comes out!

I am glad Anne braved it first, to show she changed her mind, that she was ready.

Gilbert's display of passion was so wonderful, oh my, just wonderful.

I loved Anne's questions too, very funny

Nice references to the book and to Matthew, a fitting way to end it
BooksAreMedicine chapter 19 . 10/13/2016
That apology was great, and very in character too.

I can't believe he got her that present, how sweet and wonderfully kind. He's so perfect for her.

That embrace was a fist pumping moment and it was fun to Gilbert the one who was shocked
BooksAreMedicine chapter 18 . 10/13/2016
Wow, that escalated quickly.

Interesting choice to have Arthur not fight but it did fit well, I was surprised he only wanted a kiss.

Such misunderstanding and confusion too, guess they were due for a bout what with Anne's changing feelings
BooksAreMedicine chapter 17 . 10/13/2016
The hand holding scene was wonderful, fit right with the character development path.

Now we see how Anne meets Arthur...cue the dramatic music
BooksAreMedicine chapter 16 . 10/13/2016
A new guy huh? Can't wait to see what drama he'll bring.

Diana is much smarter than she often gets credit for, she knows what's up with Anne