Reviews for Aki no Enjeru
Rickashay chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Incredible.
Maiden of the Moon chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I'm not saying this isn't a good story. It's fabulous, it's just that I think Inu No Taisho is ooc. In the third movie, he is very loving and caring to Izayoi, showing the ultimate compassion when he dies for her. So him being cold and cruel to her here is just wrong. He wouldn't do that.

Also, Sesshomaru's mother, as you named Amayami, is too nice. Everything we have seen of Inu No Taisho has shown him kind and compassionate, so Sesshomaru couldn't have gotten his cold demeanor from his father. He must have gotten it from his mother.

Don't get me wrong, this story is extremely well written and portrays Izayoi correctly, just not Inu No Taisho and Amayami. Bravo, but just work on keeping them a little more in character next time, okay?
Lou chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Wow...that was...stunning. ((O_O)) Absolutely beautiful. And, realistic-it's frightening to think that that's a very real possibility. Moments like that make "hanyou" into a whole new creature.
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Very interesting possibility for the love triangle between Sesshoumaru and Inuysha's mothers and their father. I do wish I knew more about Sess' mother. There was very well written.
Imyme chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I love this story (Aki no Enjeru) and I think that you should contiune it. (I cannot spell very well). I love that Sesshoumaru's parents are in love and that Inu Yasha's mother understands this. I think that you should tell the rest of the story till Sesshoumaru's father and Inu Yasha's mother die and if there are any more children. Also if Sesshoumaru's mother dies. You in my opinion left the story on a chilfhanger. But the story in still GREAT!
MRUI chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
UGH! THAT'S OT HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO GO! BLEAH! I DON'T LIKE THIS ONE.
Darcia Plushie chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
so...damn...sad

(sobs slightly)...Damn you. You do this every time.
Manda chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
This is truly an amazing story; it gives an entirely different perspective to Inu No Taisho and Izayoi’s relationship. Awesome job, I hope to see more of your Fan Fictions in the future _
Skittles chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I Love you. Seriously, all your stories are so amazing, I love your Inutaisho/Touga-Amayami-Izayoi perspective, it is seriously like the greatest I've seen (and I have seen pretty much every Sessmom/Inupapa story out there)- please write more like this! :)
Evil Illusions chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Wow... there's so many emotions in there.

EI
Seaouryou chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
*smacks self* I meant to review this ages ago...

Anyway. Lovely, lovely. I like your Izayoi; it's refreshing from all the sappy, sparkly, true love Izayoi/Papa stories out there.
Numisma chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
finally got off my ass and read this. beautiful. simply beautiful.
abandonedineverysenseoftheword chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Interesting concept of Sessmom, Inupapa and Izayoi's relationship. I love it!
Reality chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Cuteness...and angsty...as always
Spazzer Monkey chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Beautiful! I really enjoyed this-how have you been? I haven't heard from you in a really long time, I've kinda given up on livejournal. Have a good holiday!

Christi