Reviews for Oneshots
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
You kill me. You really, really do.
Ae3qe27u chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
What do you mean, the real deal? There's nothing resembling that on your profile. :(
tsuki107 chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Cute and funny!

And I found "Control Issues", along with your other stories on Grazhir, so never mind :D
tsuki107 chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
I can't find the "real deal's" location o.O

Awesome entry!
tsuki107 chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Loved it! I'm so happy that you wrote a realistic and amazing story for this usually horrible cliché.

I even went to read the sequel because I could not get enough of this brilliant plot :)

Cheers,

Tsuki
Arcticstar chapter 12 . 9/6/2011
That last oneshot! I loved it! I wonder what the Malfoy's reaction to loosing their slave labour was! I laughed silently next to my sister who is studying for her exams. Keep writing.
SalviaSilver chapter 12 . 8/5/2011
this is for all chapters so far... i love you, i seriously do... your imagination is amazing, i wouldn't want to be traped inside your mind...lol
Rosa Mundi chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
:D. These are fun.
mannd1068 chapter 12 . 7/28/2010
now that's funny!
wwwendy chapter 12 . 6/1/2010
very interesting...and by that I mean good interesting.

Though it could've been written that she kissed Harry & beamed at her Uzi...

Part of me has to wonder though if the elves really are free...they might think so because she looked like Narcissa, but does 'magic' go by what they believe or what really happened?

anyway, great job

Wendy
wandamarie chapter 12 . 5/31/2010
than you it was a good oen
SeparatriX chapter 12 . 5/31/2010
Bwahahahahahaha! Quite loved militant!Hermione.
deformed beauty chapter 11 . 1/17/2010
bwahahahaha! is really all i can say. ;D
Lord Lugos chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
Albus got run over by a reindeer. That was funny. Silly teaser before this though had me going over to read the story. Now back to the one shots. :)
EvilDime chapter 11 . 11/15/2008