Reviews for As Fate Would Have It
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
There's plenty of grammar errors as I was reading this in which I can't and won't point out since I assume that you're yet to edit your work. But the most common one that annoyed me as hell is your incorrect usage of the word woman. Women emphasis in "en" is plural aka more than one female. Woman refers to only one. You made that mistake through all chapters and I'm only in the fifth chapter. I suggest to seek for a Beta.
rspringb chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
:) yay
EmmaMine chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
Writing is your passion I can tell! Put your heart into what you love and you will never regret it! Plus there is so much tension I can't handle it!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GO KAGOME! Kick yo man in the nuts!(When he's being bad of course..)
kathompson78 chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
When will you upload more?! Love the story!
AChapman78 chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Update!
AChapman78 chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
omg that was priceless...
Kaggybearr chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
I ABSOLTLY love ur story! U are an amazing author and it so amazing in your writing! Keep updating!
MEGAANIMEFREAK27 chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! The plot is AMAZING! UPDATE ASAP!
Rose-Aki chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
I was so happy to read that you plan to update this story. I hope you post a new chapter soon :)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
When r u going 2 update all to myself and as fate would have it ?! I hope it is soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Is this the sequel to all by myself
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
So what happens next?
My name is chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
Wow everytime i read this story it feels like the first time lol. Please update nd finish i love ur work keep it up. :)
3lue 3utterfly chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
Hope to see an update for this soon! _