Reviews for Tendrils of Sunset
GoldenFox13 chapter 17 . 2/3
enjoyed this very much
GolenFox13 chapter 10 . 2/3
Just...ugh...so cute! I can't!
GoldenFox13 chapter 6 . 2/3
Love this so much
Angelica chibilua chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
LOVELY
feedthegrimmjows chapter 17 . 8/15/2013
Loved this fic! It was so well written and just really nicely done. Keep up the great work!
I read I review chapter 17 . 3/11/2013
Boring story,enough say!
Gemstones chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Well done for completing and writing this fic flawlessly! One of my favs! :) keep it up and more kenshin/kaoru AU stories to come!
ayasora chapter 17 . 4/12/2011
Seriously the whole time I was reading this wonderful story, I just...had like stars in my eyes & fleeting thoughts of what it would be like to fall in love & have someone so wonderful to be best friends with. XD

I mean, the imagery alone kept thrusting me into this fantasy in the back of my mind of finding a soul mate. Its weird because I never thought of myself as a completely romantic person, but after reading this & being 20 yrs old, I want even more to find that special someone to just be my totally imperfect self & happy. Weirdly, a fanfiction story has opened my heart. How odd! lol. thanks so much for this...great piece of work. D
Momesan chapter 17 . 3/23/2011
Thank you for finally finishing it _.Its one of the nicest fics I've read!
Jav-chan chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
In reading Tomoe's entrance and Kamatari wearing a pink short I couldn't help but think of "only real men wear pink" and "little pink man in pink" from Dominic Deegan. A fantastic web comic that I high recommend

After spending the better part of this past week bed ridden I find myself thankful that I decided to scour Ravyns favs for news fics. It's 1am and if my eyes weren't...so...damn...heavy...
Kristy-chan chapter 17 . 3/7/2011
Very niice! I reread ur story and it was just as good as the first time i read it. Thanks for finishing the story up! :)
KyteAura chapter 17 . 3/5/2011
A big congratulations on finally completing your first, published fanfic. I've always been a big fan of your work, and this story has never been an exception. I'm not sure if you know, but I'm a skeptic when it comes to romance/drama, because authors tend to lay it thick on the drama. However, with this story the drama mostly took place in the past, while the present and future was chock full of romance and humour, which makes me adore this story all the more. This is, in my opinion, one of the classic K/K fics that I know I will always come back to for happy feelings, and fond memories.

The last chapter itself was like the chocolate icing on Kaoru's successfully baked cake. A sweet end to a fantastic run. Although I thought the day Kenshin would ask for a camera, and Kaoru was the day he purposed to her so he could get shots of her happy/shocked face. Although, Kenshin being a GUY and all totally wanted to wait for the honeymoon/wedding night. PERV! -laughs-

I'm not sure if you'll continue writing multi-chapter stories for the RK fandom (specifically K/K and/or A/M), but if you do, I'll be there readin' your fics (possibly not reviewing...) and stalking you for updates!
skenshingumi chapter 17 . 3/5/2011
I am so glad you came back and finally finished this story. I am glad you had Kenshin realize his own feelings were his and he didn't need to go backwards rehashing things with Tomoe. It was good to have him fully realize and own his feelings toward Kaoru. I very much enjoyed this story and had the pleasure of rereading it before reading this chapter so I can say I truly appreciated the ending. Charming.
kokoronagomu chapter 17 . 3/3/2011
*BOUNCES AND DANCES AND HUGS YOU* \o/

i never give up hope that things will settle down and come together so my favorite authors can continue their work- hoping everything stays favorable in your life )

great story and great ending -k/k has a special place in my heart and this story is just wonderful and sweet and lovely!

delighted and overjoyed,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
Nadya Lubov chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
I love the story so far :)