Reviews for One Winged Angel
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 31 . 5/14
I guess I'm glad that I'm not Harry at that moment, because what would told would have been along the lines of "You know what. I am sick and tired of you treating me like this. We're not friends, or anything remotely close to that anymore. Have a nice life, bitch". Of course, I am also a female and therefore much vicious.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 10 . 5/13
You, author, have some very weird things go though your mind.
lifelovelaugh chapter 36 . 5/3
Really liked this 3 it was new and had an interesting take on soulmates:)
MissNikita chapter 36 . 4/9
Brilliant absolutely loved this story
MissNikita chapter 1 . 4/7
Interesting, very interesting, this first chapter got me very curious for the rest
best Harry/Tom fic i've read and i've read alot
Beautiful :D
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
What bullshit is that "you do realize u can't call me master in hogwarts"?! Dobby always did! read book 4 & 5 again for heavens sake!
Kris chapter 36 . 9/3/2015
I appreciated the complexity of the characterizations.
JJ Inugami chapter 36 . 8/23/2015
That was a great story! I love the way everything played out, so to speak. I find their telepathic communication highly amusing, since half the time they seemed to use it to tease each other. Anyways, this was beautiful and I enjoyed it. I think it was wrapped up nicely, with the ending to being vague or anything like that. I am curious about Dobby and Crest and was hoping some baby house elves would make an appearance, but oh well. Can't have everything. X3
GreenDrkness chapter 36 . 5/2/2015
I love this story it just makes me think and I lobe how you wrote out the love happening and not have fall in love straight off
Keep on the writes
quztuk chapter 36 . 3/24/2015
I liked it.
Not a particularly explosive story, steady and competent.
A good, calm read.
Abbey Whitlock chapter 36 . 2/27/2015
i liked this a lot. Great plot.
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 36 . 11/4/2014
Brilliant. Nothing else needs to be said :)
LurkerAlert chapter 36 . 10/23/2014