Reviews for One Winged Angel
I loved the story. One of the most original ideas out there and beautifully written.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 36 . 8/26
Loved this story.
Schrodinger's Spy chapter 36 . 4/23
Wow. I can't believe it's finished.
From the beginning to the end, I was intrigued and excited and couldn't wait for more. The plot and the character developments were perfect, and the ending tied it all together nicely. You probably won't even read these anymore, but thank you so much for writing this, and I would definitely recommend it to others. :)
Pinklove473 chapter 36 . 4/20
Good read
OperaEagle IcelynLacelett chapter 3 . 1/26
Read later-HP/LV.
OperaEagle IcelynLacelett chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Read later. Tom coming into himself. Not sure what it has to do with Harry, but it's HPTR.
kittyranma chapter 26 . 11/11/2016
It's too bad you didn't make them animagi
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 31 . 5/14/2016
I guess I'm glad that I'm not Harry at that moment, because what would told would have been along the lines of "You know what. I am sick and tired of you treating me like this. We're not friends, or anything remotely close to that anymore. Have a nice life, bitch". Of course, I am also a female and therefore much vicious.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 10 . 5/13/2016
You, author, have some very weird things go though your mind.
lifelovelaugh chapter 36 . 5/3/2016
Really liked this 3 it was new and had an interesting take on soulmates:)
MissNikita chapter 36 . 4/9/2016
Brilliant absolutely loved this story
MissNikita chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Interesting, very interesting, this first chapter got me very curious for the rest
Guest chapter 36 . 3/2/2016
best Harry/Tom fic i've read and i've read alot
Guest chapter 36 . 2/24/2016
Beautiful :D
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
What bullshit is that "you do realize u can't call me master in hogwarts"?! Dobby always did! read book 4 & 5 again for heavens sake!