Reviews for One Winged Angel
Abbey Whitlock chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Absolutely loved this. i just wish we'd gotten more epilogue, like maybe what Harry and Tom get up to, or how Blaise turned out. But seriously loved this.
Lucy chapter 36 . 10/29/2017
This might sound a bit odd and contradictory, but I kind of feel like nothing really happened. I mean, things DID happen, obviously, but it didn't come across as a big deal or anything. I've read this a few times over the years, and while I do enjoy it, everything just kind of...happens. There are no major twists or anything, and it's easy to lose interest. I really enjoyed the beginning, but my interest started waning part way through, and the ending came across as sounding very rushed.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/7/2017
This was such a wonderful read; loved it!
Guest chapter 36 . 9/22/2017
I loved the story. One of the most original ideas out there and beautifully written.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 36 . 8/26/2017
Loved this story.
Schrodinger's Spy chapter 36 . 4/23/2017
Wow. I can't believe it's finished.
From the beginning to the end, I was intrigued and excited and couldn't wait for more. The plot and the character developments were perfect, and the ending tied it all together nicely. You probably won't even read these anymore, but thank you so much for writing this, and I would definitely recommend it to others. :)
Pinklove473 chapter 36 . 4/20/2017
Good read
OperaEagle IcelynLacelett chapter 3 . 1/26/2017
Read later-HP/LV.
OperaEagle IcelynLacelett chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Read later. Tom coming into himself. Not sure what it has to do with Harry, but it's HPTR.
kittyranma chapter 26 . 11/11/2016
It's too bad you didn't make them animagi
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 31 . 5/14/2016
I guess I'm glad that I'm not Harry at that moment, because what would told would have been along the lines of "You know what. I am sick and tired of you treating me like this. We're not friends, or anything remotely close to that anymore. Have a nice life, bitch". Of course, I am also a female and therefore much vicious.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 10 . 5/13/2016
You, author, have some very weird things go though your mind.
lifelovelaugh chapter 36 . 5/3/2016
Really liked this 3 it was new and had an interesting take on soulmates:)
MissNikita chapter 36 . 4/9/2016
Brilliant absolutely loved this story
MissNikita chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Interesting, very interesting, this first chapter got me very curious for the rest