Reviews for Tall, Dark, and Taken
Ruingaraf chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Aww, really? I love Felix/Mia. And windshipping, and Piers/Jenna. :D Best pairings in the games.

But I also like Felix/Sheba, flameshipping, and even well-done Felix/Piers. o_o Normally, I grab one pairing and stick to it, but Golden Sun has so many compatible possibilities. Except Garet/Ivan, Alex/Mia, and mudshipping. Those are nonos. XP Hell, I can evens see how Jenna/Sheba could work, though I prefer not to read it.

But overall, a really good fic. You captured all three of them very well.
Zeek72 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
There's nothing wrong with felix/mia pairings. As far as I can see. Good fic though.
Zaurak chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
That was cute. I liked how it wasn't all angsty and Mia was able to get over her little crush. The conversation between Sheba and Mia was well written too.
Rozzlynn chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Nice. Very sensitive. It doesn't seem like F/M is compatible, though I've never read a fic that actually tries it yet. Your style of detailed and eloquent writing is somewhat relaxing to read. Good oneshot of a few characters, with a good title.
Zelda the 7th Sage chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
totally agree with you

i like it very nice
iain r m chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
this was really good!

i like both felixXsheba and felixXmia pairings!

Thanks alot!

and write lots of Felix/Sheba stories!
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Omigosh, YOU ARE ALIVE! *gasps and dies*

FelixMia is an odd pair, I must admit, but if you ask me, it's better than steamshipping...

Overall, the story was very well written, save for the lack of breakline thingies.
Super Sheba chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Yugi-sama, that was wonderful! It's so nice to hear from you again! The Felix/Mia didn't burn me because it was subtle, and it wasn't a love scene, and the Felix and Sheba ending made it happy!

If you ever need a beta reader to spell check and grammar check your work, let me know!
Master of Reality chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Yeah, i never did like Felix/Mia, but Felix/Sheba... so appropriate.

Man, that was one hell of a one-shot. It was great! You had Mia's character down so well, that's just how I imagine she'd be. Heck, Sheba and Felix were well done as well. Defeinetely one of the better one-shots I've read.
Smurf Cat chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
oh. that's sweet. I love both those couples.

the writing style was great too!
Corycian Muse chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Wow this is a really great One-Shot! And yeah I agree Felix/Mia sucks. But anyway, I love it and all its... philosophy! Very good! _