Reviews for Silk and Cedar
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2016
It just had to end right before the best part... *pouts* AND it's been over ten years since it was updated so I'm assuming it's not happening *pouts harder*
anonymouse chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
HEY, IM NOT A KIDDIE, a ten year old says as he reads the last authors note
Nekosan125 chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
Love it! Please update! I can't wait!
Daisy Faustian P chapter 3 . 4/3/2016
Wow..
I love this story :D
Law1ess chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter!
seireidoragon chapter 3 . 4/8/2015
This is a great story! It's well written and I love the progression. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Demon's-Dream chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
i love this story so much and cant wait for the next chapter :D
Ur1Fan chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
Continue! please?
Good job!
Nath chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
Hey!

So, I just started watching Hunter, and am completely in love with it! Specially with Killua. And I admit to really like some Hisoka love from time to time xD Your work has trully been appreciated, but... have you completely abandoned it? I saw the last update was in 2005... It was a long time ago. Well, I'll just assume that you're not going to publish it anymore, but I really would like to say that it was a great [albeit short P] experience reading it. If you ever finish it, I hope I do get to read the end of it. Thanks for sharing with this with us.
briskd chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Killua *sobs* YOUR FLAMES OF YOUTH ARE DYING! MAITO GAI! ROCK LEE! *Sunset Genjutsu*
CurlyOz chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Ooh I'm invested in this story!:D It's really good so far, you do a great Killua and Gon! Can't wait 'till the next chapter!:):):)
MaryJ.Fox chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
You never finished?
mamita chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, I hope you follow up more chapters soon, I love the couple KilluaxGon in anime complicity and chemistry that exists between these two, as Killua defends Gon as Gon wants Killua, it shows they are so cute, for me there is no other couples, hehe, that if, for me is the uke Gon and Killua his seme, just have to see them, lol, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
Belmak chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Why ;-; oh god why. Just when you gave that warning (what I have been waiting for) you you you disappear! How you dare! You have no heart. No soul. No mercy.
I'll haunt you.