Reviews for Get Backers Once More
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
umm..Ban is not married, is he?
animefanxNaiomix chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
Hey, loved the idea! Can you please keep it goin? It looks real good up til now! Question, will Kuro and Emiko get together? Or will Kuro have someone in his past like Ban has Himiko? Keep it up!
Atropos' Knife chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
I just read your author's notes on your other fic. So, you're planning on not continuing this one? Oh. That's too bad. And just when things were getting interesting, with Dr. Jackal's imminent appearance and Kuro's suspicious "talents" rearing their head.

Plus, you seem to be discovering your own voice in this part. The shifts in points-of-view among the characters aren't as jarring as in the previous chapters, which proves the adage that the more you write the more stylish and confident your writing gets.

Reviews are great and all but they shouldn't be the determining factor in what you should or shouldn't write. Readers here in FF have all sorts of reasons why they (don't) review. It doesn't necessarily mean they haven't been reading your fic. Though it may be true (as you have thoughfully observed) that some readers may be looking to read about their favorite characters and situations from the series and not AUs and OCs, a story can be engaging enough with OCs as long as elements of the original are present throughout the fic (case in point, rabid lola's numerous fics about the Get Backers characters' "offspring").

I thought you were doing pretty well with that aspect on this fic. No problems here. But that's me. _

Anyway, write because you believe in your story and because it's a way to improve your craft. The only one you're supposed to please is yourself. Believe me, there are far worse fics out there that have merited scintillating praises, so, that kinda says something doesn't it? :D Bottom line, don't let the lack of reviews get 'ya down.

Hope I haven't been too harsh on you. Chin up, happy writing, and good luck!
Atropos' Knife chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Cool. A new GB fanfic writer. Welcome! _

Intriguing premise. Not too AU, actually (if, like me, you're willing to believe Ginji 'eventually' hooks up with Natsumi, hehe). Liked the old gang's interaction and snappy dialogue and the father-daughter moments.

Ban as a 40-something "breast master" subtly feeling up his partner's daughter and the requisite jolt from Ginji was hilarious. I don't imagine Ban would've changed much in 20 years *snickers*. Though I wonder why he didn't try anything with Hevn. XD

You're doing great. Keep it up and upate soon. Cheers!