Reviews for The Pawn
Domo-domo chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I always thought Mawata got gyped at the end of the show. Damn SasamexTakako! :[
sugarsweetlover chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Hey this is really beautiful on Mawata's part. I'm a MawataSasame fan myself, but I just got the anime and can't help feeling there's no possibility. At first I hated Takako, but I feel sorry for her and Sasame. Still I wished it hadn't gone that way... This is a great look on how Mawata must be taking it (she's my favorite character by the way)
shesamonster chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Beautiful and sad. I myself am a SasamexMawata shipper. Even though the Leafe kids were there and made her feel better, I just don't think it was that realistic that Mawata got over Sasame's betryal so quickly.
denaz chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Amazing writing. The best Pretear fan fic I have seen so far, written from a character's POV. Perhaps you can consider doing so for other characters? Or try to develop Mawata further in some other aspect?
Random pretear fan chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
that's sad...personally I myself am a sasamexmawata fan *sigh* there aren't enough fics about her.
SIN Productions chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
To answer your question Kirakayano, no this isn't a company. My name is Kim (or Crimson as I am known online) and I just go under the alias Sin Productions. Thank you very much for your comments, they are much appreciated! And I agree, if Mawata was "completely in love with Sasame" as Himeno declared, it would take more time then Himeno saving the world and Fenrir turning back into Takako to save Mawata's broken heart.
SakuraAngelina chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
THat was a really good fic. Most people have Mawata get over Sasame in a heartbeat, but I believe (from experience) that no matter how much Sasame hurt her, she would still have that unrequited love for him. Maybe something later can happen to make her get over it, but it would take much more than time, so good job in capturing Mawata's feelings! Amm, just wondering about your alias... are you really a company or did you just make your alias like that?
Kaeru Soyokaze chapter 1 . 12/14/2004