Reviews for Seducing Master Salmalin
L's Cappuccino chapter 3 . 4/21
HAHAHAHA, This is equal parts adorable and funny!
Yurippe chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
The execution ballad was what had me in stitches after midnight. And then Numair's "commence". Poor, poor Daine. But I'm glad things worked out in the end, and this story was hilarious.
Yurippe chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
Poor Dawkins. XD

And as Alanna says, Daine must already be exposed to gossip. No one knows that the two of them don't have sex when they're alone together. So Numair would have to refuse that as well, which he doesn't. He kind of fails at logic a bit.

I love how you write Alanna, by the way.
BellatrixisFred chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
Oh that was hilarious, I enjoyed it immensely.
Theara chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Allana and Thyet are not that stupid
electra2pandora chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
That was hilarious. I loved it! You are a fantastic writer :)
LittlJackiePaper chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
I love how you did this! It wasn't - I don't know how to phrase this nicely - dirty, at all. It was funny and romantic a and it blends in really well with the Immortals Quartet! I love shipping Daine/Numair... they just belong together: they both love learning, they're compassionate, both are so powerful yet down to Earth. Anyway - I love the line "You're the scarier one. I'm only mildly ashamed to admit it." Great one1
HazelRQ chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
This was absolutely brilliant. The characters rang so true, I couldn't stop laughing!
vapanalley chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Ack. This. So awkwardly full of UST its almost radiating from the very words. I think its easy to forget that although characters like Alanna and Thayet are legends and royalty respectively, they are still human and terribly witty to boot. This chapter is down right wicked and full of fun one liners and moral righteousness courtesy of Master Salmalin. Nice! :D
Stephanie chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
The Catharki EXECUTION ballad. Priceless! Love, love, love it! Hilarious!
WarriorKnight chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
This was pretty funny )

Keep writing!

Sincerely,

~WarriorKnight~
fallingup39 chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Too funny, the execution ballad? Lol. Alanna's hilarious, and DN's just adorable as usual. Great job. Really well written, extremely entertaining, and in character.
bellachaos chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
love, Love, LOVE that there was a Carthaki execution ballad.

That is all.

And also, great story.
JasHook chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Brilliant work! I really enjoyed this. The only thing I was hoping for was that Daine's secret admirer turned out to be a Neal cameo! Keep writing, Goddess bless :)
Vampire Magelet chapter 3 . 7/8/2010