Reviews for The Guilt of the Wise
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
you abandoned this. thanks.
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
Amazing. I haven't read anything about the aftereffects. The guilt that they may probably feel. :o
restinpace chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
Wow, I can't remember the last time this was updated, but I enjoyed it immensely. It made me cry.
Larner chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
The foreknowledge is there, and the knowledge of hope in Elrond's mind.
Ivy Swish chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
That was...beatiful.

And I love Frodo
talking2myself chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
I have been following your stories for some time now and I must say I'm highly impressed! Your stories sound like something Tolkien himself might have written! If I had any criticism it would be this. Your medical knowledge is impressive and definitely adds to the piece and makes it more believeable, but I think your best work is when you focus less on the process of healing and more on the characters thoughts in emotions. I think your passion for the story and love for the characters comes out so much more when you do this. As I've said I'm a huge fan and I hope you continue writing many more fanfictions for Lord of the Rings and Frodo Healers!
Igunashia-Sama chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
this story was so...so cool!i love it!ur going right to my fav write's list!you should make frodo fall in love!
spiritstallion chapter 3 . 11/2/2006
pretty good. Please keep going!
spiritstallion chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
Loved this
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Very good I like it so far.
mossysnakes chapter 3 . 4/4/2006
angst angst angst angst i luv angst...

-cough-

wel, um, sry bout that. really great story coming along here. should be more stories like this...
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
update soon!
Larner chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
Much as I've seen the situation, although I have Arwen, Glorfindel, and the rest via Gandalf making the same plea separately.

The movieverse inclusion is interesting, and I see you've extended the bed convalescence beyond book or movie both.
Anawey chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
I just realized; guilt trip; if that's the right word for it. All the characters so far seem to be feeling really guilty. They shouldn't be sad. If I could go into this story, I'd try to cheer them up. :D But, as a reader, I say, wow. This is good.
shirebound chapter 3 . 2/24/2006
Oh, I'm so thrilled you're continuing this. What thoughtful, compassionate caregivers. How selfless of Elrond to choose to wait to sail not for himself, but for Frodo.