Reviews for Mobile Suit Gundam: Path of the Comet
Unknown Miko chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Please update soon. This could become a very good story. If you are having a case of writers block you could watch some other mecha animes, and you could also do something no one else has done before by making Amuro Ray a girl. Then you could have the female Amuro Ray fall in love with Casval Rem Deikun a.k.a Char Aznable.
Fireminer chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Great story! Hope that one day you will resume it!
BLACKANGEL32076 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
VERY interesting! I look forward to seeing this updated soon!
Pokejedservo chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Not bad, not bad at all. A pretty good character piece if I do say so myself...
Iceman chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Char's a Trekkie?
HeavyarmsBuster-01 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
That is one alternate universe u got there! Casval as a Fed? I wonder if u will pair him up with Amuro... Anyways, nice work! When will u update Codename: Lightning? Oh yeah, look out for my next fic, it's a crossover between the 08th MS Team and Gundam Seed Destiny. Its going to have some monster twists in it, and since i liked this fic, i'll give u one: I'll let Stellar Louisser live!
Red XIV chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Please continue this fic. I've got to see how this concept plays out.
Firefury Amahira chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
This is a very intrigueing alternate timeline, and I rather hope there are many, many more chapters forthcoming. The writing style and overall tone reminds me of the novels, and I really like the mental image of one of those flying coffins taking out five Musais } (Just taking out THREE with a Saberfish on Encounters in Space is an ordeal! o_O;)

And he's a closet Trekkie? XD
Iceman chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Char's a closet Trekkie?
Zack Rello chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Love this story. Please countinue it.
e chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
go on
Raiden-sama chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
This is an extremely interesting idea, though it is kind of odd reading about a bunch of Zakus getting fragged by a Saberfish. Keep it up.
kishiria chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Char with the Federation? I must say it makes sense although it would make getting to the Zabis harder. Then again, it also opens the door to him concentrating on promoting his father's thought than just killing off the Zeon royal family. Please continue.
Iceman chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Char's a closet Trekkie? Who would've thought!
Deathzealot chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Intersting, very! Red Comet a Feddie now thats an I idea I would never have thought of.