Reviews for To Cross the Rubicon
MaddsTete chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
You succeeded in ending your story with something cute! I liked it. :)
CelestialDream1431 chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
this story is absolutely amazing! this is the second time im reading it! i would actually like to see the dance that theyre performing and where you got it from if you dont mind giving me a link or something.
GraceOfTheFlower chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I read that in Ms. Fowl's voice. XD
jcforever19 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I don't know if I've reviewed this before, but it's excellent! The perfect mix of science, romance and stuff! I loved how they didn't just make out after a confession like I've seen in a lot of stories, since that's not what I imagine with them...I loved the chapter where Cindy asks Neutron to hug her, and the chapter where he realizes everything she's said is really true deep down! You should do a sequel or something.

The cuteness of the ending with him spinning around to kiss her on the nose was adorable. This was one of the most cute ff's I've read so far, subtle romance is definitely your forte!
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 16 . 11/13/2011
that was amazing... siriousely i couldn't stop reading it long enough to review it was that good.
WinniUsagi chapter 16 . 11/12/2011
Yay! It's 2 A.M. and I've finally finished reading this story! /fistpump

Anyways, OHMAGOD. This. Was. Awesome. I LOVED it. You kept the characters true to their personalities, kept a perfect amount of fluff, etc! I could totally imagine this happening in a Jimmy Neutron special, and you have revived most of my inner fangirl. /squeal

Anyways, awesome story(: You did an amazing job on it.
alicefrombakugan chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I read this story twice, or was it thrice? Meh, time flies. I can honestly say, it's beautiful. One of the only MEMORABLE stories in this archive... I really wish you wrote more.
alicefrombakugan chapter 16 . 5/20/2011
How can so much emotion be in such comprehensive language? I honestly don't know how you did it. Everything was so smooth, it was unbelievable... and for striking a balance, you hit it dead on.
Aronim chapter 16 . 3/31/2011
Cute and interesting story you've written here.

Your writing is great and you switch smoothly between perspectives, which can be very hard apparentl. And you use clear dividing lines between those parts, thank god.

There are small errors and a few clumsy sentences here and there, but I think half of those are more a matter of taste than actual errors.

Great work!
Katia11 chapter 16 . 10/31/2010
Funny, cute, and so sweet that it made me feel all warm and tingly inside. I am sorry that I only discovered this story recently, it's brilliant! :)

Love, -Katie
Slytherclaw12 chapter 16 . 9/24/2010
Ahh cute is right! This is officially my favorite JN fanfic! :D
Slytherclaw12 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Ahh I love witty J/C banter :D

Great writing so far. Can't wait to read the rest! Haha you have no idea the relief I felt when I realized this was already completed...
Genseeker25 chapter 16 . 9/18/2010
I absolutely loved this story. I regret that I read it so long after you wrote it. I wonder if you even read your reviews any longer. Great job!
DreamaDove93 chapter 12 . 7/11/2010
uh WHOA! that was un expected! so there *was* a scientific reason AND the Amulet WAS disguised! heh, poor jimmy had been running tests over a replica! I would be VERY mad if I was him LOL
DreamaDove93 chapter 11 . 7/11/2010
didn't she say that because she thought Cindy really did like him- was there really something else?