Reviews for To Cross the Rubicon
xJellybeannS2 chapter 16 . 10/18/2014
That was perfect! The whole story was sooooo adorable :D! Good jobb!
Dr.Guest chapter 16 . 9/9/2014
I can't believe I never noticed this but I actually know two people named Jimmy/Jamie and Cindy and they are married with two kids! (Suspicious face) It's like a sign or something...
Anyway, that was awesome! This was the first JN fanfic I've ever read and it's set the bar pretty high for all the rest! Great job!
brainblast chapter 16 . 6/5/2014
Hey, this has been one of the truly amazing JN stories that I've come across. It was extremely interesting to see how you maintained a truly commendable balance between several different aspects of the story; by maintaining just the correct proportion between humor, mystery and romance, your story has proved itself capable of arousing just the correct sentiments in the reader. It was perhaps the fact that it was so different from the conventional J/C stories that have an inclination to focus on only aspect of their lives, that made it worth reading it.
Moreover, the writing style, including the impressive level of sarcasm that accompanied Jimmy and Cindy's arguments and the sentence structure has persuaded me to rank this among the top JN stories.
By not overloading the story with a lot of fluff, you've shown that you have an ability to be creative while adhering to the actual plot of the series, which is all that matters while writing such stories.
melika chapter 16 . 5/12/2014
One of the best J/C fanfics i've ever read!beautiful...it was well written and all of the charachters were in their own charachters(is that even a sentence?!lol) anyway it was beautiful
MaddsTete chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
You succeeded in ending your story with something cute! I liked it. :)
CelestialDream1431 chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
this story is absolutely amazing! this is the second time im reading it! i would actually like to see the dance that theyre performing and where you got it from if you dont mind giving me a link or something.
GracefulNight chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I read that in Ms. Fowl's voice. XD
jcforever19 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I don't know if I've reviewed this before, but it's excellent! The perfect mix of science, romance and stuff! I loved how they didn't just make out after a confession like I've seen in a lot of stories, since that's not what I imagine with them...I loved the chapter where Cindy asks Neutron to hug her, and the chapter where he realizes everything she's said is really true deep down! You should do a sequel or something.

The cuteness of the ending with him spinning around to kiss her on the nose was adorable. This was one of the most cute ff's I've read so far, subtle romance is definitely your forte!
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 16 . 11/13/2011
that was amazing... siriousely i couldn't stop reading it long enough to review it was that good.
WinniUsagi chapter 16 . 11/12/2011
Yay! It's 2 A.M. and I've finally finished reading this story! /fistpump

Anyways, OHMAGOD. This. Was. Awesome. I LOVED it. You kept the characters true to their personalities, kept a perfect amount of fluff, etc! I could totally imagine this happening in a Jimmy Neutron special, and you have revived most of my inner fangirl. /squeal

Anyways, awesome story(: You did an amazing job on it.
alicefrombakugan chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I read this story twice, or was it thrice? Meh, time flies. I can honestly say, it's beautiful. One of the only MEMORABLE stories in this archive... I really wish you wrote more.
alicefrombakugan chapter 16 . 5/20/2011
How can so much emotion be in such comprehensive language? I honestly don't know how you did it. Everything was so smooth, it was unbelievable... and for striking a balance, you hit it dead on.
Aronim chapter 16 . 3/31/2011
Cute and interesting story you've written here.

Your writing is great and you switch smoothly between perspectives, which can be very hard apparentl. And you use clear dividing lines between those parts, thank god.

There are small errors and a few clumsy sentences here and there, but I think half of those are more a matter of taste than actual errors.

Great work!
Katia11 chapter 16 . 10/31/2010
Funny, cute, and so sweet that it made me feel all warm and tingly inside. I am sorry that I only discovered this story recently, it's brilliant! :)

Love, -Katie