Reviews for The Best Gift
Gabain1993 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
really funny and great story, please make a sequel or another chapter. and keep up the good work
cody chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
this story is funny you should update it
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
A great story and very cute.
Keyo-Red Angel of Hope chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I read this once before and never reviewed...

Shame on me.

In general notes, a nice mood to the whole piece. It had alot of nice unconventional points and you got alot of aspects of the characters down pat (Best examples being Guilmon's reaction to crashing into the bins, and Impmon's 'gift'.)

I enjoyed reading this and am probably going to go on to read some of the rest of your stuff.

Thank you.
kggdadfscvbuj chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
the end doesnt seem oneshotty and more a "longer than one chapter thing"
Bad Habits chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
*laughs* That was pretty good.
PUBLIC APOLOGY PLEASE READ chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
wow this is really good. you should make another chapter!
Scorpion-X chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
oh god I laughed so hard, this is one of the best rukato fics I've read, they're all in character ruki was slightly OOC but things can change between the 6th movie and now it could of made ruki and takato closer... meh ya never know, I really hope you'd update at december

ok cya!
Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
The part with Guilmon was so funny but cute. I like this one. Hope to see another chapter in December! Lol!
lunarwolf07 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
please tell me your gonna continue this story later. i really want to see what happens when he gets back or something. this story is really good so i dont mond waiting if you do deside to continue, but if you dont thats cool to.
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Aw.
goldfish demon chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Nice story, kinda lacking in the romance department though.
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
dm: man...man...awesome story, dude. besides the spelling mistakes, of course. i wish i could write something of this caliber. sigh. please do an update later this year, man! gotta know what happens! ciao!
Star Girl11 chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
*is laughing at the end* That was good!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Whoa, this fic so totally rocked!