Reviews for Red Faction: Aftermath
D chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
the story is great you should update
Downtown Battle Mountain chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
dude, this was like, totaly legitament shananagins man. this was so legit. i have also written a fanfiction for red faction. could yeh review it? thnks
ceno of the hills chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
you should update again and Please make them longer
fanneon chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
This story is great! When will there be a new chapter?
Bud10 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Hey this story is really good so far, Hopefully Chapt 4 will come soon, looking forward to it
Doug-E-Fresh chapter 3 . 12/31/2005
Good work. Red Faction was definately one of the finest games I have ever played, because of it's story line and ground breaking Geo-Mod engine. Keep writing.
Graham Gilligan chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
Its a good story for a great game. Like you have mentioned it is somewhat short. For someone who appears to be at school or at least was when the story was written I am impressed. I would make some changes, I would advise you to consider hand writing the story first since you have such limited computer usage. A great way to link your chapters and pad out the story is to add more dialogue, let us get to know the characters, maybe even some of the others names so we emote with them more. Are we going to see more?
Akmeteor chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
exelent storie short and without detail i havent finished the game and i know what happened in the end
hebrew chapter 3 . 5/11/2005
red faction rules, got both games, mastered them like you mastered this story, try to make it longer next time, still loved it though
Thinkmaster chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
Hey, a red faction fan fic! I havn't seen one of these before, and it's been a while since i've played the kickass game.

Hm...i've seen better, but it's pretty good for starts. A bit short though.
TurMoiL911 chapter 2 . 1/19/2005
Good job so far. Too short chapters though.
Obsidian Productions chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
Not too bad, a bit short though. Also, the Precision Rifle does not have a three round burst. Other then that it's good.
Davron chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
How come you stopped writing?Please continue I would be very happy to see a chapter 2.
Obsidian13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Are you going to update this?
Obsidian Productions chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Not to bad, not to bad. It could use a little work, but then again we all can. For a first timer, this is actually really good. Just kick up the description some is all I can really tell you. This is kind of funny because this was going to be an idea of mine, I think this was the actual title. I know I got some of it written down, but the idea was pretty much scraped to make way for 'Red Faction: Post Ultor'. Anyway, keep it up, I don't want to see another dead fic in this section like 'Better Red Then Dead'.