Reviews for Dying Thoughts
DPfruitloop chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Okay , I'm an angst junkie... Especially Danny Phantom angst! So I found this, and I can honestly say that you are one of the few authors who have succeeded in making me cry. It was so freaking sad, but so well written! WRITE MORE STORIES! I NEEDS THEM! \(•_•\)
bbfan77 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
so sad :(

Poor Danny again... *sigh*

I can definitely see this happening tho...

and again, awesome work and writing :)

Sincerely - Dora Dorothea
starr1095 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
wow that was good can u do a sequel?
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
That was beautiful.
Ectofying Gravity chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
holy ghost. that was beautiful. even though it did end sadly, it was still a masterpeace. I LOVE IT! XD
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Very good. Bravo. U r deserving of longer reviews. Bluntly, do u like dark stories by any chance? allready, 2 of ur work shows it. I am very... how shud i put it... amazed at ur write'n. Very good. Well, once again, carry on

p.s. bravo again
Adrian Winter chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
WAHH! This was awsome! Very good writing; you've really got a talent there... ::sniff:: I cried. ::sniff:: I'm looking forward to reading more from you!
Hearts of Eternity chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
I almost had a tear running down my cheek, this was so sad. I glad that i read the one where Phantom found Danny first so i know that the end will be alright. I swear that you are such a really good writter!

YOU ROCK!
Nova-Janna chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Wow. I don't know the song, unfortunately, but you did a great job of making the lyrics amtch the story. Sorry, the story match the lyrics. Sad, obviously, but good. Also, I liked the idea that his ghost half is like Peter Pan's shadow; that it, pardon, he has his own personality. That's a different spin on what most authors have. Great job. Also, since this is the only way I can think to give you a response to your review of my fic "When I First Saw Her" You're right, I got his hair colour wrong. Shoot me.(JK, of course) I'm sick, that's why...Thanks for reviewing though.
Sierra627 chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Wow-very, very powerful. I liked it even though it was sad.
Tuckers-Ghostly-Girl-xD chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
opps...i read the sequil first...heehee..oh well it's really cool!
Silver Fang's Revenge chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
I will now be your fan. *fav author list*

Finally, something not chiched!
halfatheory357 chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
I feewl like crying! That was so sad.
Fox of Light chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Oh, that was sad...but it was good! _

*Fox of Light*
MiT chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
O...very nice! I'm looking forward to your next one.