Reviews for Twins
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
A great read, as all your stories are. I am glad the clone/Brian lived. Your version of what happened is infinitely more palatable. Thank you very much!

(I echo the previous reviewer sentiments; I am very curious as to Brians fate as well...).

Thank you, again!
Lorna chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
I absolutely loved this fanfic and the one before it (pheromone...). I just have one query on the issue:

How do the OTHER inhabitants of smallville react to a new grown up Kent? What about his resemblance to clark? Will it be chalked up to two twins separated at birth and adopted by different people? What will they tell everyone? Does Brian have a future with someone there *cough rachel harris maybe cough*?

In the episode "the green green glow of home" rachel says it is impossible to keep secrets in smallville. I know clark they know clark was adopted but what will they think of his twin? And will Brian be able to keep his identity a secret? Will he end up with lana who after all wanted a "normal/non super powered Clark"?

I hope these 'loose ends' will be tied, either through a sequel, an extra chapter or anything else, but if they aren't I just want to say this is a great story...
Aswen chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
I loved this it was brilliant! And so cute! Are we going to hear anymore from Brian?
True Love Lives Forever chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
Wow. That sure was a long one, but good as usual.
li'l nut chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
This is an absolutely wonderful sequel to "Pheremone, More Likely" and ties up loose ends beautifully. I'll read more from you!
lembas7 chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
aww! brian is such a sweetie!

I've been a long-time admirer of your works, and just wanted to let you know that. I don't feel you get as many reviews as your creativity and talent deserve, and I hope that you continue to write, regardless - I will continue to read for as long as you do so.
AnonAnon chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Outstanding writing, complete with a few more subtle nuances (and perhaps, more cheekiness) than the show itself. Personally, I would've liked to have seen their "talk" more fleshed out towards the end, but I suppose that by her request to progress forward slowly, the "talk" would naturally proceed over the course of future additional conversations between them at a more natural pace.
M0M chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
Ah! This is more like it. Much more the writing I'm used to from you. Keep going.
M0M chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
A little slower than I am used to from you. Although the interactions between Lois and Clark are good.
lembas7 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
I have long believed that your fics go largely unrecognized among the general readers, which is a darn shame. I just wanted you to know that I have faithfully read, and re-read each one of your fics and love them all. This newest installment (which perfectly ties up Pheromone, More Likely) is just another example of the excellent standards you bring to bear in each of your works. Your writing style superceeds the norm, and you capture wonderfully the spirit of the show (action without violence, romance without smut, suspence without overstated danger). I always look forward to your postings. Keep writing and enjoy the holiday season!