Reviews for Deck the Halls
FunnyPen chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
OMG I love this! This is great. I laughed so hard! You should have a caution "do not read while drinking"
Dot the i in love chapter 6 . 8/11/2005
LMAO i loved it! write soon!
Born Mischievous chapter 6 . 8/5/2005
you just made my day. good job.
dreamerdoll chapter 6 . 1/5/2005
I was harassed into reading this by Kaitlin, the most annoying person ever...nah, just kidding. she's my favorite Pookie ever...*grins* sorry, private joke. I'm just teasing her cuz shes right behind me *grins*...and now shes squinting at me in a (very sad) attempt to glare. lol. its getting worse!i think somethings wrong with her!

okay, now onto my review...though she usually has bad taste in stories (she likes HP more than TAMORA PIERCE and MERCEDES LACKEY, for gods sake! and has never read Jane Austen {which we need to cure})she was right about this one...it was as fantabulous as she said. she scared me...she made me think this would be the last chapte *rolls eyes* shes weird...but i love her anywayz.

Aw...i love you too, Pookie!

oh, just so you know, i mean Kaitlin your pen pal...i am not some stark-raving mad lunatic (though it has been said before) who talks about people to people they dont know...and if that made no sense, i must apologize...

anywayz, i cant wait to read more, please update soon! and call Kaitlin Pookie..*grins* she loves it!

~dreamerdoll

PS: i wasnt serious...she is currently most likely plotting my death because of this review...lol. but it doesnt matter, cuz i'm the eviler one!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA

HA

*cough*
almost.rosie chapter 6 . 12/29/2004
Umm... that was disturbingly halarious. Good...umm...yeah. Have fun with..this.
Magical Maniac Girl chapter 6 . 12/27/2004
LOL! This was hilarious! I love the pro spect of Voldemort as a Santa! aw poor buddy the elf!~Kaitlin
looneymoony chapter 5 . 12/27/2004
Great! :)
Keda Sun chapter 5 . 12/26/2004
oh. my. god. i LOVE IT! SO MUCH! anyway keep it up.. ur doing great work.. it'll always make me laugh! great job gurl!

Lucky Lena (you noe who i am! MUAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!) sry... i'll stop bye!
Magical Maniac Girl chapter 5 . 12/24/2004
*rolling on the floor laughing* This is great! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Magical Maniac Girl chapter 4 . 12/24/2004
lol! The death eaters caroling? This will be great!
Magical Maniac Girl chapter 3 . 12/24/2004
Wow...they sure are having fun with Christmas Decorations, aren't they? lol. I won't leave a long review because I can't wait for the next chapter!
Magical Maniac Girl chapter 2 . 12/24/2004
Awesome chapter! This story gets better and better!
Magical Maniac Girl chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
lol. This is hilarious, kim! Well, what else could i expect from you? lol. You know whats sad? My sister listens to Hilary duff! Thats one thing she and the death eaters have in common!
Morena Evensong chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
Aaw, and I was waiting for them to start throwing unforgivables at the audience to shut them up. Oh well.

Great chapter, I laughed, a lot. Espeically at the image of Snape dressed in a reindeer suit.
Anthira rhinhan chapter 4 . 12/18/2004
I love this one too! You are quite good a humor ma'am.