Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
Pandachan777 chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
HahahaaHAhahaHAWaaHA! Man my sides hurt~...Owwh *cough*

...Great story! I lOve IT! I love your plot! It's the best fanfic of Kratos and Zelos! I hope you continue!
Notaveryaffablerabbit chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Aw... This is really sweet! There isn't enough Zelos Kratos in the world! Please continue this fic!
MoonChildAddict chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
Update soon! This is a really great story! Update!
Ray chapter 2 . 2/9/2007
You're really pushing my love for this pairing. x3 I think it may be obsessive soon...Or maybe it already is? xD But I didn't really see any OOC-ness. Hurry, hurry! Continue this, quick! I'm too impatient a person, so hurry up!
alreadyreviewedaheckalotatime chapter 2 . 10/18/2006
. It's like, been so long since you last updated! I've read this like 3 to 4 times and you still haven't updated yet! . I wanna know what happens next! . XD
firedragongirl chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
Hey! I read this like, a LONG, LONG time ago and you never bothered to update! . XD Come ON! This is AWESOME! Don't stop it HERE!
K Q Halves chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
I've read your fic a while back but I forgot to review. Sorry.

Anyway, I really like it. This is my favorite pairing. Why did

you have to stop at such a good part. You must up date soon.

Oh, goddess Martel, how I hate suspense.
K Q Halves chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Yowe! First chapter and already I'm insane over this fic.

Ek! And to make it even better the story takes place in

a winter season. Great fic. Keep it going._
firedragongirl chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
Squeer chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
Crazy, how could you do that to poor kratos! It's perfectly fine for you to do that to Zelos, but Kratos? Why are, you so cruel? you can't do that to kratos, he's too hot for that!

Me: Kratos!(runs over and hugs kratos)

Me: oh kratos, this person wrote the most evil thing about you!

Kratos: ...Could you let go of me?

Me: why?

kratos: so i can kill that person

Xekstrin chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
Heehhehee.. I was grinning the whole way through. Update, preeshe.
Kazuya the Bokudai chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
AUGH! This fic is AWESOME! You MUST update before i DIE of suspense! _ you rock.
Verlerious chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
This was fun x.x and addicting to read. And x.x so cliffy . I wait for more whenever that may be. If you're still working on it. x.x I dunno if you are working on it still but . I dunno if you're not working on it either and I just confused myself Anyways, I loved it.
Sylvia Viridian chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
*little hearts are floating around Sylvia's head* Hee. This is gonna be *fun*.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »