Reviews for Unsettling Affairs
omg girl chapter 39 . 4/13/2013
omg that was BORING after reading that i think i HATE BOYS and ther was NO ROY and RIZA :_(
so PLISE do more of them to and less roy AND ed!...
Wish chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
That was... random. And OOC. Whatever, I'm stopping here.
anndev chapter 39 . 11/28/2005
*sob, cry, other synonyms* WHY! WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DIE! Actually, it was only a little bit more sad when Jean died. But still. Roy burning Ed? Al reported dead. (the rhymes! o.0') My dear god, I am bawling my eyes out! Must see the 'sequil'. No sequil? MAKE ONE DAMMIT! Sorry. Sad, but please. Make another one. Like, maybe when Jean and Ed pass through the 'Gate'. You know, amniesia about thier past. Roy looking young. Year 2005... you know, like that. Please. You know you want to... -.-'
anndev chapter 8 . 11/28/2005
GREAT! Chapter 7 was the BEST! Martel and Kimbley... Good one! Although the pairings were great, I felt like I was going to be sick with the Envy and Martel part. Otherwise, I think you should make a story with the odd pairing of Kimbley and Martel. That would be cool! Keep up the great work!
Uniasus chapter 6 . 7/12/2005
So what did Ed lose?
Uniasus chapter 5 . 7/10/2005
Can't Ed, or you, make up your mind?
Kari chapter 39 . 7/8/2005
... That was so sad, I atually started crying, great story.
Shingo-sama chapter 14 . 7/5/2005
I really like this...
Torii chapter 39 . 6/22/2005
I like this alot. I wonder when Moray and you will make the Rebound sequal. Be sure to notify me aight? It was good and Great. Continue on.
lelann chapter 39 . 6/20/2005
such a great story! sad though... i can't wait for the sequel!
inane-rational chapter 39 . 6/19/2005
Yes, a sequel. All is good in the world.

A sad ending, yet wonderful. (For me anyway.) Though I got to admit I feel sorry for Roy. At least he died peacefully.

Yes to sequel!
Anonymus Reader chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
(Looks like my last review didn't seem to post right, so here it is again.)

.. my thoughts on this fic can be expressed in five letters, a number and an exclamatioin point.

"OMFG! X3"

I was skiming through fics yesterday when I fortunatly came upon this one.. and let me tell you, your little fanfic here kept my ass plastered to the computer chair and my eyes glued on the monitor until about 2am, when I finaly got tired enough and went to bed.

So after about 6 hours of reading, even more, I've finally finished up to chapter 37. And I have to tell you.. this is one of the best(if not the best, in my opinion) Fullmetal Alchemist fan fiction I've ever had the pleasure of reading. There's no possible reason that you only have 4 reviews.. I mean before I read this, I didn't exactly think of any pairing that involved Havoc, let alone even like the guy. But now.. he's like one of my favorite characters, and the thought of him and Roy together make me drool. _~ Although he's not as smecksay as Envy. Nothing can be smecksier than a badass who dresses like a girl. NOTHING. X3 And speaking of Envy.. I love, love, LOVE! the way you write him. I always got all giddy when he came onto the scene and started giggling like the little schoolgirl I am. XD

Uhm, yeah, enough about that, back to the fic. Your idea of the seven abominations is absolutly wonderful. I think Deceit is my favorite out of all of them. Oh! And I especially like Ed's homonculus alter-ego, Blasphemy. o I love how he just switches personnalities so often. Makes him look rather insane(he probably IS), which is something the cruel side of me enjoys reading. ;3

And like.. never has a fanfic made me laugh my ass off so much(Kimbley and Martel.. teehee. I had to cover my mouth so that I wouldn't giggle-snort so loud), made me horribly sad(like when Havoc was becoming a chimera.. I really thought he was gonna die! And when he was goig beserk n' stuff.. ;_; also when Alphonse came in, all emotion-less.. -wipes tear-), and give my mind lovely eye-candy to imagine(I shouldn't have to explain this one.. -thinks of Havoc and Roy- M.. yesh.. ;3), all those those three things at the same time. *o* Lemme tell you, I had to resist making a review everytime I finished a chapter. So I waited until I was finished. I was kinda skeptic at first, since 37 chapters is a bit long to read(being the lazy-ass I am), but the first chapter just made me want to read more n' more.

Yes.. I'm done now, and I'm patiently waiting for your next chapter.. and did I mention that I love you? -worships- o And sorry for the long review, but I couldn't bring myself to leave my comment to a mere "OMFG! X3".

I'll be checking like a bajillion times a day to see if you've updated yet.. so don't leave me hanging here! Much love. X3
Anonymus Reader chapter 37 . 6/18/2005
.. my thoughts on this fic can be expressed in four letters, a number, a "
lelann37 chapter 29 . 4/5/2005
such a great fic! write more soon!
i love athrun chapter 6 . 1/9/2005