Reviews for A Jedi Shall Not
2Nada2 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
the second sentence just blew me away, so powerful it was! Wow, this is a very interesting piece of writing! I love it!
calsax chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
You know, although it's short, it extremely good. You must be good at summarizing things. Wow! I'm impressed.
BetaReject chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
I love this chilling drabble it is so well done especially the last line which just stopped me dead in my tracks!
Amythest chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Shorty but goody! Usually I don't read prequel-era stuff. But this was good. And so true! I always thought the whole 'no-feeling' Jedi code thing was a bit backwards.
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
I almost couldn't read the last line for the tears in my eyes. When I did, it gave me chills. Fantastic story.
Padawan Sydney Bristow chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
aww this is sad! Wow, i looked at your list of stories and DANG, you have a million! I can barely write the second chapter to my stupid story...how do you do it? anyway, good story!
Pokey1984 chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
My computer blew up, well, almost.

Actually, I don't think I would have had much to say about this one. This is wonderful, fabulous. Moving, and yet, detatched enough to keep you on the edge of your seat. I like it lots, sorry I wasn't able to help you with it.

-Pokey1984
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
An interesting peak into Anakin's mind. However, a couple of the words ran together, so you might want to fix that.
3lions chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
that was fantastic! i loved it! well done