Reviews for A Stoppable Christmas
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
I realize this was written 2 1/2 yrs go, and you already have 35 reviews on this. Let me just add my 2 cents:

If a single, solitary one of those reviews were unfavorable, I want to know their names and addresses so I can send each and every one of them a five-pound lump of coal.

Christmas is about giving...no better gifts could have been given in the KP universe. I am really looking forward to the sequel I found just a moment ago on the site.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
Data Seeker chapter 5 . 6/30/2007

Great wrap-up chapter.

The interaction and exchanges was well crafted and full of depth. The Christmas play at the church was very profound and well written. The prank Jim and Tim pulled and Ron and Kim was amusing; and I like the happy ending with Ron and Kim together.

The wholesome standards are good.

Though I do find the consideration of them marrying questionable because Kim is a Christian (in this story) and Ron is a Jew and the Church says its a bad idea to marry outside your faith; partly because what will the parents teach their kids? Now they can take it slow and figure this whole thing out; marrage is a big issue and its a long way away from them, and that would be OK.

Anyway; good story. I hope this review has a good influence on you. I also hope to get a reply from you. God bless.

Data Seeker chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
Dear captiankodak1

Good chapter; simple, well-written and very profound. Kim, Ron, John and Pam and the two new born babies are going to be alright. The exchanges were good and so in characters; the chapter was full of depth and emotion.

It was touching and amusing that Pam and John are going to name their baby son and daughter Ron and Kim after their rescuers.

The wholesome standards are high. Nothing offensive.

Data Seeker chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
Dear captainkodak1

Another good and intense chapter! It was intense: the cabin is damaged, but there is a segment undamaged by the avalendge. Pam is OK; Ron is injured, but at least he can walk. John is in bad shape; and Kim has a broken arm and leg and she is freezing to death.

I think the following sequence is improper. Kim is dying from cold and the method Pam said would best warm Kim (Kim is undressed and in a sleeping bag and Ron has to undress and cuddles with her); though I am glad that there was no lust in Ron when he did it; I don't think its proper in entertainment; especially since this story is ratting for young readers.

It was intense when Pam goes in labor and Ron is the only one who can help since Kim and John are not able to help. Poor Ron; I would feel like he is if I was in his place.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

Some of the stuff is questionable; but you already know it.

Data Seeker chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
Dear captainkodak1

Another great chapter. Creative and well-written and full of depth like the first chapter.

Kim and Ron go on another mission to go rescue a family trapped on a snowy mountain. They reach the cabin, but can't take them away since a storm is coming and have to wait till tommorrow before they leave. The family: John and his pregnant wife: Pam are interstings characters (I think I know what will happen); and the interaction between them and Kim and Ron was very amusing and profound.

It was intense when they are about to leave and (WHAM) an avalanche hits the cabin they are in. Suspenseful.

The wholesome standards are high; nothing offensive and mature themes are handled well.

Data Seeker chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Dear captainkodak1

Originally I was going to give you a single review to discribe what I thought of your story. But as I started reading it, I changed my mind and decided to leave a review for each chapter.

This chapter is great; it is well-written; very profound, has good exchanges humorous, style and drama.

The characters have their basic personality traits, only more depth then in the actual series.

The interaction between Kim and Ron was very creative, romantic and profound. I know that Ron is a Jew (I have no prejudice toward Jews), and its profound that Kim is a Christian (I say that because I am a Christain too, and its amazing when Christianity is protrayed in good light, considering the antiChristian feelings in my country: the U.S.A.).

It was profound seeing the Jewish Ron and the Christian getting along.

There is one true, but we are susppose to treat everyone with respect while at the same time not compromising our morals. Kim and Ron seem to be doing that proper conduct of tolerance very well.

The wholesome standards are high.

The language is clean.

Nothing is sexually suggestive.

No extreme violence or any other vile material.

Being religious, I am flattered and touched by the strong religous feeling in this chapter.

xHappyButton chapter 5 . 6/2/2007
one word:wow!
Danny-171984 chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
Pretty good story. Nice play. Over all, it was great. Like the ending. Keep on writing.

Danny
Danny-171984 chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
The minute I read that there was two babies, one boy and one girl, I just KNEW what their names would be. And I was right :D Good names thou. I'm happy for for them.

Danny
Hillary Moore chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
make more chapters
TexasDad chapter 5 . 1/3/2006
I too think Ron deserves more of the spotlight. Big thumbs up for this story.
Shannon chapter 5 . 8/2/2005
Ok, now this rocked! I knew they would name the child after Kim and Ron. This is so one of your best. I love the Tweebs and that was the best joke. Someting I would do. Poor Ron and Kim though. I would try to help you improve but, It's so good already!

Always,

Shannon can't wait to read the sequles (Hope I spelled that right)
mattb3671 chapter 5 . 7/29/2005
damn, end of july and i'm chokin' back a lump in my throat reading a christmas play. good work. THANKS!
Darksaber's Naco chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
First fan fic i read on this site. so good that it got me to stay around and even start writting my own fan fics!
Cold-Chaos chapter 1 . 4/25/2005