Reviews for Heart of a Child
hyllia14 chapter 21 . 4/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Pikpixie03 chapter 24 . 2/14/2010
lol damn that was a good story, sis. Still haven't lost your touch at all. XD Anyway, sad to see this come to a close... but you've got your originals to hammer out, right? Well good luck on them, Dol. .~
Beauty from Ashes chapter 24 . 5/25/2008
That was such a great ending to your story! I loved the whole thing and I'm glad you finished it! I'm sad that this is the last of your Aurion Family stories, but I look forward to reading your other stories. Again, you did an amazing job!
genny62890 chapter 24 . 4/29/2008
What a sweet ending to this story! I'm sad it's over. I mean, I'm glad it's complete, but I'm sad that's the last one other than the Wonder Chef ones. It's been great reading your stories! Keep up the good work!
CO Raven chapter 24 . 4/28/2008
If Mithos could see Kratos now, he'd be mortified.
genny62890 chapter 23 . 10/14/2007
My first thought when I saw that you had updated was "!" My second was, "I'll be so sad if it ends in a cliffie again."...I hate cliffies! I think this chapter might have been worth the hugely long wait. I'm not sure yet, but it might be. But if Kratos dies...gwah! He's my favorite fictional character of all time! He can't die! Anyway, I hope you update soon. Pleasepleasepleaseplease. Keep up the good work...and I'm sad to see that you're not writing any more stories in this universe. I poke you to do so, if at all possible.
RoyalFanatic chapter 23 . 10/11/2007
Yay! It's always good to see an old loved fic be updated again! Woo!

Gasp cliffy. What's going to happen now? Will Kratos be okay!

Of course he will...right? XD

Awesome chapter, and keep on going!

Update!_
Taru Rui chapter 23 . 9/26/2007
Wow, I remember reading this fic a while back (before I decided to register), and it randomly popped up in my mind today, so I searched around and found it, in hopes of seeing it finished.

Honestly, I was a bit disappointed to see that it wasn't. However, I must thank you for putting up this note - it would've been more painful to see the story left for dead, so it's good to see you're still working on it. Take your time, you have no deadlines to meet but your own. I can wait patiently for the next chapter, despite that -cliffhanger- you left us on last time. _ But I'm sure it'll be just as charming as the previous chapters have been.

(Sorry if I sound negative - I certainly don't mean anything in that tone.)
ToSfan chapter 23 . 9/4/2007
hey, I just read your fanfic and it is awsome! I love it the thought of Kratos being a child again and then learning what is important is an awsome idea for a fanfic.. thanks for the awsome read looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks :) :) :) :)
Demons Hiding chapter 23 . 8/4/2007
This is really good! I always imagined Kratty singing with that hot, deep voice of his...ah...

NO! Lloydie-kun...sacrifice...does not compute...does not compute...Update soon!
CO Raven chapter 23 . 8/4/2007
Thanks for working on this. Hopefully the others will be patient as well.
Hope chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Um... your writers block has lasted more or less 3 years... I think that just lazyness... or did you like, crawl under a rock or something...?
Sie chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Aw... Cut story! Keep writing!
Wasabi-sama chapter 22 . 3/4/2007
NO! LLOYD! Don't stop now! You haven't updated in quite awhile and I'm dying to know what happens to Lloyd! This story is really well done, I've got a perfect picture of what's happening in my head. I really hope you'll finish this story up and my vote is for Lloyd to somehow survive it and have everyone be reunited...I've got a soft spot for happy endings!
Romani Helena Aurion chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
hey! well I have not finished reading your fic but i really love it... and, since i'm a newbie, i'd love it if you could review mine... Darkness Reborn... since yours was one of the first ones that i read... )