Reviews for False Smiles
Shadowpawzzz chapter 18 . 8/31
A very good heart felt story.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 18 . 8/11/2016
Loved the story but wish Xander was actually going to be a dad. I'd love to read a fanfiction about that.
Boprobyn chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
I need to know of more Xander/Faith pregnant stories, think you could make a sequel where Faith is really pregnant?
Neveria chapter 18 . 6/22/2015
Adorable! I think, they just became my OTP :-D
Tarix chapter 18 . 4/6/2015
Amazing story, the relation between Xander and Faith developed so beautifully. Sad about no kid though, but still they got together and maybe sometime later...
Waka Nebbiolo chapter 18 . 10/10/2014
I'm so happy to finally find a well done Xander/Faith story. Very nicely done.
iChaos chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
LOL! Great ending! I totally did not see that coming.

I think that you did a fantastic job portraying the characters under the circumstances. All of the dialogue was a near perfect compliment to the original program - everybody sounded exactly like themselves, and behaved accordingly. This was very enjoyable to read - thanks so much for sharing it.
Hawklan chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
Ch 6

hmm so the test is positive...

ch 7

good X was there to stop the dead of Finch

Ch8

nice talk Willow had with Faith :)
and good Willow and Oz came to Xanders rescue with Cordy.

Ch9

good Willow talked some sense into Faith.
Hawklan chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Ch2

good Giles is helping Faith, but I think Faith has a few words with Xander soon :)

Ch 3

ahh good the air is cleaned between F & X, now only Willow has to work through that, but such is the
prize of spying on your friends:)

Ch 4

I wonder if Willow really is over X now and will help them.

Ch 5

good Oz didn't see that :)
Hawklan chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
ok that looks like a a lot of things Faith and Xander have to get straight
wmwhitewolf chapter 18 . 2/21/2012
:LOVE IT!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 18 . 1/7/2012
Nice
randomshoes42 chapter 18 . 12/28/2011
I was going to bed two hours ago! And now I'm still awake, because this story was awesome! I really enjoyed it, even though it's a really unusual pairing that I wouldn't have expected to work.
Jock2 chapter 18 . 6/22/2011
very nice

A well written story with a rather fresh idea
NuitTombee chapter 15 . 11/26/2010
I was cryin' at the hospital part.

Second ever fanfic to make me cry.

I don't usually go for the drama stories but I took a stab at this one and it's been awesome so far.

~NuitTombee