Reviews for False Smiles
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 18 . 8/11/2016
Loved the story but wish Xander was actually going to be a dad. I'd love to read a fanfiction about that.
Boprobyn chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
I need to know of more Xander/Faith pregnant stories, think you could make a sequel where Faith is really pregnant?
Neveria chapter 18 . 6/22/2015
Adorable! I think, they just became my OTP :-D
Tarix chapter 18 . 4/6/2015
Amazing story, the relation between Xander and Faith developed so beautifully. Sad about no kid though, but still they got together and maybe sometime later...
Waka Nibbolo chapter 18 . 10/10/2014
I'm so happy to finally find a well done Xander/Faith story. Very nicely done.
iChaos chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
LOL! Great ending! I totally did not see that coming.

I think that you did a fantastic job portraying the characters under the circumstances. All of the dialogue was a near perfect compliment to the original program - everybody sounded exactly like themselves, and behaved accordingly. This was very enjoyable to read - thanks so much for sharing it.
Hawklan chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
Ch 6

hmm so the test is positive...

ch 7

good X was there to stop the dead of Finch

Ch8

nice talk Willow had with Faith :)
and good Willow and Oz came to Xanders rescue with Cordy.

Ch9

good Willow talked some sense into Faith.
Hawklan chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Ch2

good Giles is helping Faith, but I think Faith has a few words with Xander soon :)

Ch 3

ahh good the air is cleaned between F & X, now only Willow has to work through that, but such is the
prize of spying on your friends:)

Ch 4

I wonder if Willow really is over X now and will help them.

Ch 5

good Oz didn't see that :)
Hawklan chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
ok that looks like a a lot of things Faith and Xander have to get straight
wmwhitewolf chapter 18 . 2/21/2012
:LOVE IT!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 18 . 1/7/2012
Nice
randomshoes42 chapter 18 . 12/28/2011
I was going to bed two hours ago! And now I'm still awake, because this story was awesome! I really enjoyed it, even though it's a really unusual pairing that I wouldn't have expected to work.
Jock2 chapter 18 . 6/22/2011
very nice

A well written story with a rather fresh idea
NuitTombee chapter 15 . 11/26/2010
I was cryin' at the hospital part.

Second ever fanfic to make me cry.

I don't usually go for the drama stories but I took a stab at this one and it's been awesome so far.

~NuitTombee
Stormbringer951 chapter 18 . 8/22/2010
A beautiful Faith/Xander story, which is written fairly well in character with canon. What would've happened if Faith had gotten pregnant (or thought she had)?

Both of them have got quite complex neuroses about their parents, and I think you've written that interaction really well. Faith's cynicism and suspicion of Xander right up until the end is also really well written.

The only thing I'd criticize is that there's not much emphasis on the changes to the plot caused by Faith not going bad-I'd have loved to have read some of the sequences glossed over during the conclusion-although I really enjoyed the Mayor's good-natured admittance of defeat. What a villain...

Good job. Definitely worth the read.