Reviews for May's Jealousy
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
It was a good story excluding the part where Drew and May went on a date.
billy chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
:D make the next chapter plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
LBanime chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I think your story was good but the character didn't fit that well without much explanation with it. SO you need more work on why the character is developing and stuff(sry I know I'm not the best either but I just am a bit too strict to characters')Other than that , I am getting the feeling that you are trying not to be offensive but you still are. You really are biased about misty fans are discriminating them by making it look like you excatly knew everyone of them. The way you describe wveryone who are against your storie HAS to be misty fans. Give me a break. I could imagine there are may fans who would still rather prefer contesshipping, there are dawn fans who prefer hate it because they are pearlshipping, there are misty fans who are open minded and reading this and what do they get: offensive arguments.I reallly like all of the chracters and from the ggirls also all but if I had tochoose than misty because I grew up with her but they are prety much teh same to me. So youarguments about 'misty' are, sry to tell you that, rubbisch. I hope you will take my advice and stop thinking that all misty fans hae to be that way and evven though you might hate misty , you still can keep it to yourselve. Also about your note that we had to think about why may got introduces has in my opnion other explanation which I won't discuss as I doubt you want to discuss that.
SapphirexRuby chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
Yay! Thanks for writing an Ash and May story

because I hate Ash and Misty together. Keep

writing this story please!
Maya Kay chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Why did you have ash like misty? I HATE MISTY and Ash together! I thought you liked May and Ash! Grrr you! :(
Cielphantomhivelover chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
I'm also an AshxMay fan & I think this fanfic's awesome. May is perfect 4 Ash, Misty is too old 4 him . BTW about the title, is May jealous bcoz Misty shows up in the later chapters? I'm also interested in manga so, what's the website?
pokemonlover98 chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
i loved the story! when r u goingbto make the next chapter? i cant wait for it!
I am the weirdo chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
I beg of you please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more. please make much more.
pratik Roy chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
It's gettin' interesting with every chapter. I wonder if may is jelous or ash is. I would really like if Misty shows up in next chapter and Ash and Misty spends time together. That should make May jelous and let her explore her fillings to Ash.
Pratik Roy chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
It is aexcellant thaught and what is more excellant is the execution. All in all it is a great chapter to read and hoping for even more.
loler chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
pleas make the next chapter soon your story is great
XxKpopDXx chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
Really? What's the site called for the Manga? Anyway, it's not bad, your story, but it's not good either. But I liked some pars of it. But is it Advanceshipping? I'll tell you, not a big fan of it, but once in a while, I'll read those kind of stories. 3
Oshy chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Please when you finish next part, write that you did to (the best i ever read)
Oshy chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
The best i ever read before. IF your not going to write more , i'm so gona kill my self ... Realy... CONTINIUE YOUR AWESOM WORK ! :)
GlameowGirl chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
Please, please, please, please, please,please, PLEASE finish this story! It was just getting to the good part!