Reviews for How Did I Fall In Love With You?
IronHuntress chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
A beautiful songfic, very well written. The song is perfect for the characters.
puasluoma chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Amazing ! Wow
folk chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
This is one of the better TRA fics I've read...I really like it. I would suggest that you make sure that your POV shifts (from 1st-person to 3rd-person and back) are consistent...but it's really good.

As for it being heartfelt...I agree.

Nice!

Ciao,

Ivy :)
HeiLong chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
aw! i loved that fic! very nice... xD i loved that couple!
Me chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
This fanfic was soo cute. I really enjoyed reading it, the emotion was real.
harry101 chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Very Nice. I love your writting style, probably because it reminds me of my own :)I enjoyed the story a lot. You weaved the song in perfectly too, which is not as easy as some might think. Keep up the good work. I hope to read more from you in the future !
Iron Duke chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
aw...that was really WAFFY, good job
Levi Fiction chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Okay. First off let me say that was a lovely well thought out, and well written story. Okay I'll admit I love thos sappy romance stories, I'm crying. Oh I want to be in love. Sorry don't mean to get off track. This is just a beautiful story. Never heard the song so I'm not sure how that one goes. I do hate it when people bring certain words into these stories but that can't be helped, it's a writer's preference. I personally could never write a story with such words.

Okay now one thing. Jonny did have dating experience. This is shown at least once during an earlier episode. miss Kafka, I don't remember her name. But it had to do with a piano recital, and the decendants of a fraud composer. At the end she invited him to breakfast. And they walked out holding arms. It was so sweet. But yes. Very big fact.

I loved the camping scene, I mean you could take something wrong from that invite, but the hand holding was sweet. Like two friends would. Nothing romantic or suggestive, just simple. And I love the blushing. We red-heads do blush alot, and it's a pleasant reminder taht we aren't alone.

Again, well written, easy to follow. There was something a bit odd about it that I can't seem to put my finger on but it doesn't matter. It didn't adversely effect the story. So thank you for posting, I enjoyed reading this.