Reviews for Getting There
shamelessOne chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
What! How do you end it with no bedroom shiz. LOL.
linz chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
I love the sydney bristow reference-my two fav shows!
longlivelukeandlorelai chapter 5 . 1/25/2005
Aw!(tear) That was really beautiful. I liked that you were true to the characters. Two thumbs up!
JSparrowzMate13 chapter 5 . 1/11/2005
aw that was so cute! I kinda wished you elaborated a little more on the vows because that's my favorite part but i still loved it! The present emily gave was so sweet! Makes you wonder if this will ever happen in real life...
MrsLorelaiDanes chapter 5 . 1/5/2005
i absolutely loved this fic. it was so realistic! it went in a way that is really believable which is really important coz if you read something that you know L/L would never do or say, you stop reading. but i read everything and it was great! i usually only read the L/L parts but i even read all the R/L and E/L parts too, which is saying something (for me)! maybe next time a few more witty remarks that is typical of Lorelai, you know what i mean. maybe a reference to something here in there in her remarks. but other than that, well done! it was really good!
margewrites chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
I loved your story! It's really lovely. I'm a big fluf fan.
Ruli chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
Aww, such a sweet ending! Great job on this story, you write extremely well! Thanks for this!
In-need-of-coffee chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
Just plain out perfect.

I would love to read an epilogue with a description of his face when he sees what has happened to Old Blue, LOL.

Emily's two gifts where great, really nice touch. It would have been against her to get her a gift that Lorelai would have actually like. I mean if that where the only present she got. But since she went with both it was just perfect.

Great job!

Cheers,

Tina
In-need-of-coffee chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
TJ is just the best. Airpants! Enough said.

Luke's insecurity was really well described and written. You could almost sence it yourself. And her freak out was in character too.

Loved the fact that she want's him to take her last name. Mr. Gilmore sounds so funny when you picture his face with the name :D
In-need-of-coffee chapter 3 . 1/3/2005
*crying*

That was really nice and moving. Emily's reason for acting like she does was really well thought and you could understand her.

Love to have on necklace like that btw :D
In-need-of-coffee chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
Incredibly right!

The conversation was great. He wasn't over sappy or emotional. And she wasn't inmediatly sorry. They were just right. Enough fluff to get us by but in a believable amount.

Just like in the chappie when Richard is sent to the hospital.

They interact OK. And I do believe that once Emily and Richard see how much he loves her they'll let go of this awful plan they have righ now, don't you?
In-need-of-coffee chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
This part of the story really cracked me up. I just read it all and was going to review at the end but it was so nice that I decided you deserved a review per each chapter.

Something blue was great. And Lorelai is so in character that it's spooky. I could so see her doing that, I would do that :P

Anyways, great chappy.
Copperboom chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
Aw! What a sweet story! Enough banter to make it not too sappy, but really fun to read. Loved the characters, they seemed right on to me, and also little details like Colgate, and Lorelai's previous wedding present. Guess I'll just have to imagine Luke's reaction when he finds out what became of Old Blue!
hollyfan4eva chapter 5 . 1/2/2005
I loved your story! I thought is was really well written and very sweet. I liked how you titled your chapters, very clever. I have read so many Luke and Lorelai stories in the past couple of days and they have all been about they get married and then Lorelai gets pregnant. Those stories focus mainly on her pregnancy, which is why I like yours so much. You have focused on the wedding and the days leading up to it. Great idea. It really sets your story apart. I loved it. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give it an 11. Keep writing and I'll keep reading and sending reviews. Thanks for writing such a great story.

~Jenny

btw if you ever want to talk about GG my email is jen_0587 hopefully we can talk sometime
ocdwithlhg chapter 5 . 1/2/2005