Reviews for The Sound and The Furyan
4EverReading18 chapter 72 . 4/12
This was an awesome story! Kind of wished Tombs could have changed and hooked up with Janis might have made a cute couple but overall I really like this it's definitely going in my favorites.
Jasper'sCowgirl chapter 72 . 2/4
I had read this story a while back and recently found it again by accident. You are by far one of the best writers out there and your words words are so vivid that I can just about picture myself as Jack. Especially when it came to her encounters with Riddick. After all he has been through, that man deserves every bit of happiness he has. I look forward to reading more of your work, especially if it contains Riddick.
southernlove87 chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Gahhh! soo hot. I forgot how HOT Riddick was...until I saw the new trailor for the new Riddick movie coming out in September...whew had to find some fanfic for him. Great story so far!
Jane stark chapter 72 . 11/2/2012
extremely well written and so descriptive.
mudpuddledemon chapter 50 . 8/31/2012
Omg so good!
mudpuddledemon chapter 49 . 8/31/2012
Awww! Love that last bit, great chapter!
mudpuddledemon chapter 27 . 8/31/2012
Riddick on morphine is the best! Awesome end on this one.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Hot! Love the animal side.
Josef Engle chapter 72 . 8/21/2011
Ello'

believe it or not... i do have my jac and my girls . so yes we all should hope to end up that way. this is without doubt the VERY BEST Riddick story on the site bar NONE.

my compliments to you

J
paganjames chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
Good story but the switching back and forth between 1st and 3rd person really gets on my nerves.
KindredWoD chapter 32 . 6/8/2011
Dear god! I don't know who's more sated; me or them! Love that hotness!
KuchikiGirl88 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Woof, that's one heck of a way to start a story, LOL. Love it! :D I'm excited to read more!
Ronnie chapter 72 . 9/21/2010
I have read both parts I and II of your story and I must say that you most definitely put almost ALL Hollywood screenwriters

to shame! You are a f-ing genious! I love the Riddick character

and am glad that someone has definitely fleshed out the character more and shown a part of him that I always knew was there just screaming to come out! Your stories are like having multiple orgasms. Beautiful, tiring and end the end extremely satisfying yet leaves you hungry for more! Keep writing!
remuslives chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
lol very nice. love the banter.
LadyOnyx8 chapter 72 . 6/27/2010
I was watching COR the other day and just wished the story had ended differently. I love this story. Just the right mix of angst, bloodletting action, steamy sex,and family devotion.I adore the scene where Riddick learns about his mother, heart wrenching. Much praise Madame, I truly enjoyed it.