Reviews for It All Seemed Logical
newyork423 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
busted lol
PomegranateQueen chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
You know, I'm having a renewed like for the Dawndrew. Very nifty!
Michelle R chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
that was really cute I think you should write more
ozma914 chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
They DO make a good pair, don't they? I've always resisted it because Dawn's one of my favorite characters and Andrews so much like ... well ... me. But geeky or not, they have great chemistry.
Felouse chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
so sweet just like what DawnxAndrew fics are meant to be also so much better then mine cause I didnt do so good characters wise I definatly wont write anymore of them cause of faliure in that area well as long as there are supporters like you I cant wait to see more of your work
amandAmazing chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
This is a cute story thats very believable and true to the characters. Go you! You rock! :)
Crash Slayer chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
awesome!

i love the pairing!

keep writing i will continue to read your work!

favortie story...
Slayergirl1212 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Really Funny
SwiftDemise chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
funny. i always thought that they should be together except for Andrew being older than Dawn.

I think a Dawn/Andrew fic is great. definately diffrent from all the Connor/Dawn fics. cuz Connor has issues and i dont think a girlfriend would be in his best intrest. But Dawn and Andrew. now that is peachy! update. i wanna see where this fic is going.
The White Wanderer chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Great I just loved it! I always wanted Dawn and Anderw together in a fic like that. Are you going to continue? Later!*