Reviews for Juna
Random Visitor Girl chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I just watched the Anime today, and I've gotta say... I'm really impressed. I really liked it. It's just sad there aren't more Fanfics on this pairing or this Anime.
This was really good by the way. :)
Alexys chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
This FF sounds to be pretty familiar to the anime.

Indeed a really sad story.

Nevertheless a nice FF.
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Not bad. I liked the last line in particular; there is something phenomenally dramatic about being alone even when someone else is right there next to you. Good little ficlet.
lizalou42 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
I'm happy somebody wrote for this series. I like the introspect, but you could go further. The transitions between thoughts and conversations work well, are smooth and not terribly disruptive.

I don't know how much time you wanted to spend on it, but... in light of so many questions Tokio raises, how about some answers? Tokio struck me as being a very honest character, letting everyone around him know what he thought ('cept maybe his father, but that made for a pivotal episode). Perhaps maybe an exploration into his confronting Juna w/ all he has in his head and what he'd like to do about it.

Or if that's not quite what you're going for, work on more introspect into why Tokio doesn't want to be involved with what Juna has to do.

Just thoughts. Thanks for writing for "Arjuna".