Reviews for The Twelve Days of Jak II Christmas
Oerba Yun Lightning chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Well after reading this I question everything in the world in the most crazy ways but still its funny good
dkmonster chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
weird
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Hahaha I love it soooo funny
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Muhahahaha I knew Dark had to get his line somewhere. Pretty funny. :)
jakxkeiraaddict chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This story may be one of your older ones, but I thought it was very cute. :) And I got a fair bit of a chuckle over the humor added in. Wonderful work.
compooperauthor chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Dear Light Eco sage, you are my favorite author and LOVE your stories and I think you should make a TPL story with jak dead and kiera avenges him by destroying gol and maia. Oh and PS, get back to me okay!

Your #1 fan compooper author
longearsdude chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
AWESOME SONG! MERRY CHRISTMAS! LOVE YOUR STORIES! PLEASE DONT FORGET ABOUT ALL US JAK AND DAXTER FANS!
Orc hero chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Very funny, I liked where Jax and Keira finally kissed.
Tega Drake chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
lol. im so gonna sing this at christmas. yay!
Xazz chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
couldn't breath there for a moment. That was funnier then Sandy87's one, and taht one was funny. And Jak in a Santa costume outfit was pricless as was him killing Praxis and Errol as they cam into the Naughty Osstel. Do one like this for Jak 3, and Jak X too...If you can or want to at least. :3

Always:D

Ali
richardfleeshmanfan chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Hi! You've never heard of me before (probably)but i am Cheesebob Cheddarpants - ha, ha, ha! Someone in my class came up with that! I thought it was v. funny! I love you're stories, they are so cool! My friend ecoangel practically worships you, she adores you're stories! No wonder you have so many reviews, you're stories are so good! Please can you review my story 'The twisted version of Jak and Daxter - TPL'please, please, please - even though it is very bad. It is my first chapter and i hope to write more. Keep on writing!
Moewen chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Who!like this fic!jak is a funny Santa Claus!
DLJ chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
LMFUAO. Hilarious. You gotta add more Xmas songs/Hanukkah/Kwanza, etc.

(Morph Gun, Morph Gun, Morph Gun. I made it out of Eco. And when its strong and powerful, oh Morph Gun I will shoot).
kim review chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
The end was weird but the story was still funny. What's with poopsie bear? sounds familiar with another story anhow funny funny and on.
SilverHawk 27 chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
That was both funny and wierd