Reviews for Mary's Story
Kaylie chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
That was one quick read.
Kaylie chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
Oh my gosh! The angst! The action! The agony! All in amazing and horrible detail! I loved and hated it!
reggaeshiko-tama chapter 5 . 3/26/2007
What's up with this whole eating and beating of third world kids? I'm from the third world so it kinds of creeps me out.

Anway another great yet bizarre chapter. I'll read the rest later this week.
reggaeshiko-tama chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
After reading the earlier stories I'm getting some major deja vu with the Smoke Pit. Awesome chapter I could really sense Tom's need to believe. You really know how to make emotions escape the pages.
reggaeshiko-tama chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
Glad she found more like her. Can't wait to read more, I'm loving it.
reggaeshiko-tama chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
Beyond our understanding is right. Poor Mary. That group is evil, simple as that. Great chapter.
Atomos Infinity chapter 12 . 10/17/2005
Once again, great story. Its a major tragedy for Mary-Anne. I'm sorry Simon, it's so sad... I can't wait for the next part!
Kira chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Concerning the entire Chipmunk Saga, you did a good job; you have an original idea and it was nicely thought out. However, I do have one peeve, and that would be your spelling and punctuation. I advise you to consider getting a beta (someone who checks over your story for any mistakes), or just proof-reading it once again once you feel satisfied with it. You never realize how many mistakes there could be until someone checks it for you. If you have Spell Check, it would help as well. Second thing: watch out where you put exclamation notes and question marks as well as periods and commas. They can be tricky

Other than that, it's a very entertaining story. Good job!
reggaeshiko-tama chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Awesome! I loved all of it! The plot, story line and characterization is fantastic. I'll read the rest later and I'm highly recommending this!
Atomos Infinity chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
I'm so happy that the saga is continuing. Great start. I can't wait to find out more about the Island
Pyxelle chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
I like this so far...its definitely starting to bring together the previous fics uncertainties...Good writing style too. It's hard to diary-style. Overall, I am excited to read the next part!