Reviews for The Jumper
Queen Guenevere chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
beautiful.
Moony's puppy chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
I love Seamus. He is so cute. Especially after the kiss! "Sweet. I knew it would be." I love that!
Gleeful Melancholy chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
That was cute...It was a well thought out and written one-shot, and everyone was IC. I really liked it! And having Luna in there with her stark frankness made it even more realistic. Keep writing.
Pickle chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Aw... yeah, sorry, had to review again. Good ole' girl/boy flirtiness. Nice to have a relationship without all the dramatic consequences. Though D/G is practically drowning in dramatic consequences, so they're not TOO bad. *wink* Oh, don't listen to me.
harrysgirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
that was really great...will you add more chapters to it?
Unwanted Red Roses chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
..That was kinda cute...*tilts her head*
Rachel Weasley chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
lol, cute fic
Picklegal chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Sugar coated sweetness. Just the way I like it. Mwah!
I WANT TO GO AWAY NOW chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Sheer Brilliance, as usual. (Yes, the capitals were intentional.) This isn't boring in the least - it's pure, subtle genius. Give yourself a stout pat on the back, madame!

Sincerely,

Kobe Grace
DeeCohan chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
oh is this is good im not normally a ginny/seamus fan but this isnt too bad lol

your a great writter and i did say that i was going to read all of your fics
HonestReviewer chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
I could tell your heart wasn't quite in this one, because it's not nearly as good as your D/G fics. Some parts of it felt...a little forced to put it plainly. It was still cute, but it lacked the quirky distinction that generally sets you apart. Besides Ginny didn't really sound like Ginny (or at least the Ginny you write), she was somewhat flat.

But like I said, I could tell your heart wasn't in it.
Belinde Maline chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
That was a really interesting piece. I enjoyed the flirting and tension. I don't know if I would have titled Luna as Ginny's best friend.

Well done.
bridgetmalfoy chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
it was so CUTE! awh...

but i still love your d/g fics

but this is cute too.

ohh what am i saying, it was adorable.

(i sound like an old lady now...ugh)
Monica McWintorg chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Wait, is that is? Please don't tell me that's it... there has to be more. Your writing is intriguing to say the least. This kiss was out of the blue, but I like that, spontaneous or naught. Please thell me there's more!
autolux chapter 1 . 3/6/2005