Reviews for The Jumper
Ultimate Marauder chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
are you gonna write more? i personally wanna see more. i wouldn't write a review if i didn't, because i only write reviews to say that i wanna see more...yeah...
jamu chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
wonderful. beautiful. excellant characterization...i can't remember if i've reviewed this already or not-lol. anyway...my hear screams for a sequel. are they going out? ah, the essential question! yeah, i'm a little crazy right now but w/e...update soon! (whether this one or one of your others)
padfootedmoony chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Seamus is now on the Character list
Taika chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I know you said that this would be a one-shot, but I beg you to reconsider. This would be a great start to an awesome story. (All your stories are awesome, by the way.) So think about it. This was just too sweet to leave as just one chapter. Smiles, Taika
Mythic-Girl chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
This story was very cute and quite realistic. On top of that it was wel written. I too likes wish you would write more to this story.
Julia chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
This is so cute. I love it. Please write more chapters. Its so great and well written.

Julia
heldxyouxcloser chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Very Nice...as usual
magnetic-starfish chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Aw cute! I liked it very much! Its good you're paying a bit of attention to Seamus since he never gets much!
LiLAzNGrL8790 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Sweet, Cute, and very teenage like. Lol. I'll be looking forward to your later work.

And it's only because I like this one so much. P.

Love,

LiLAzNGrL
Kjersti aurora borealis1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Aw! So sweet! Now I'm all for Seamus! :) I loved this little ficlet, it was absolutely adorable. Happy Christmas! :)
MythGalatea chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Extremely cute and sweet. I don't know what you plan on doing with it, because it works well as a stand-alone or as the start of a new story. The Ginny/Seamus ship works really well.
dancing naked chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I LOVE this.
Ceara chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Just wonderful like all of the others. Is this it or will there be more? I hope so. Keep up the good work.
Jeni Draco's Girl chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
well, this may not be an update, but my question is, will THIS be updated? i quite liked it...i must admit i'm getting a little bored of d/g...so update that blaise/ginny one, PLEASE! and this too, it's really good.
just court chapter 1 . 12/16/2004