Reviews for The Jumper
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Hey what a nice surprise. Wouldn't have thought to read anything of you that quickly after your last update. Cute story. Luna is quite funny with her comments.
Heidi chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
You always manage to do it i have read all your stories (which is probably why my uni work is suffering) and most of them leave you hanging on. It's great just please finish them all i love them.
zuvalupa chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
a very interesting story! I loved it!
Ezmerelda chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
It's easy to forgive the lack of an update on one of your continuing stories when you give us such wonderful little interludes like this!

Luna, as strange as she is, often shows wisdom beyond her years. OK, that sounded awfully dowdy, didn't it?

Anyway, enjoyed it immensely (when have I ever disliked anything you've written?), Thanks for writing! ~"~
Lady LifeCharm chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Oh, brilliant story! It's super sweet, and I love it.

I especially like the ending sentences.

Hoping for more,

annibug chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
That was just the sweetest thing I've ever read! And my first Seamus/Ginny fic too. Their young, innocent flirty banter was adorable. I know I still remember the first guy I "practice" flirted with, even before realizing what I was doing. It was very much in the same fashion. You do a lovely job of bringing reality to this little land of fantasy you write in. Lovely.
brokentoy19 chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
they don't have a blaise doohicky either. very very depressing.

luna, lol. i love her. i think that pretty much sums it up.

great story! :)
hasapi chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
YAY! So sweet. :) How much fun is this? LOL, sorry. FUN. :)

Jade Summers chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Well...Damn...It does work! And here I thought Christmas wishes were as fake as, say...Santa Claus...Wait...Of course Santa Claus is real!...Anyway, This is really,really,really cute! This is probably the best Christmas gift I'll get! Maybe if I wish real hard, I'll have your writing abilities, and my mom will suddenly become your exact likness!

Merry Christmas With Love-Jade Summers
K.E. Enos chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Short and oh-so sweet! What else can I say?
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6