Reviews for A Summer of Choices
Please continue
JohnDopy chapter 1 . 8/2
How is it that every time goblins are remotely tolerable, griphook is still at the same job, all day everyday, even three years later. And the whole nation is impressed that Harry remembers the ONLY goblin he has ever met for more than five minutes. Plus griphook is still a very driver even when Harry hasn't seen him in 3-6 years depending on the fic. For a race built on greed, he really must hate promotions.
Luiz4200 chapter 14 . 7/27
Poor Narcissa. Literally.
I extremely enjoyed this story, and would absolutely love to see it go another 40 chapters. All the characters, the character development, the story lines, the remarkable fluidity, the attention to deal, the balance throughout the story... Absolutely remarkable work! PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
Shadowdog11 chapter 11 . 5/23
The conversation between Ginny and Harry was pretty awkward. Wording and sudden utter infatuation. Only eyes for one now?
Shadowdog11 chapter 8 . 5/23
He's mentioned not trusting Dumbledore due to information being withheld Nd he completely forgot about Tonks when he had the chance to ask Aneliavwhat happened. How is he just accepting everything from Dumbledore again? Also, why is he even considering the school thing. He'll obviously be able to learn more with single-student tutoring. The learning occlumency thing with Dumbledore is another e ample of your version of Harry bouncing between logical and careful with blindly loyal and slow
Shadowdog11 chapter 4 . 5/23
Tonksnis right about being a leader. The problem is that what he does with Harry is not right. Someone must first give you the right to make that decision for them (being hired, enlisting, etc.). None of those situations fit Harry. Your characters raise good points, they're just out of context. But that slapping thing was lame. Slaps for little reason and then he just goes "ok."
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 5/23
How is it moping to grieve? His is it tantrums that he threw the summer prior? He had legitimate reasons to be angry. That's not a tantrum. A tantrum is "I didn't get my way". His was "no one is telling me anything about my own life while allowing me to be abused (starvation is a type...) and isolated... You trivialize the bad shit that's happened to him.
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 3/10/2015
That's just way too glib for my tastes. One talk with Madam Pomfrey, and he's all hunky dory about the whole thing? What is she? The Freaking Oracle?

Come on, pull my other leg. And this story was doing so well up to this point.
jon08 chapter 6 . 3/7/2015
Really enjoying this. Just 1 minor point, diamonds are measured in carats, not carrots, these are an orange vegetable. LOL
billbrink chapter 20 . 3/3/2015
I loved this even more the third time I read it.
Svenion chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
I'd like to gut Remus with a silver knife for going to Dumbledore before talking to Harry
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 19 . 1/3/2015
OK I haven't re-read this great story in a couple of years as I'm not a Harry/Ginny fan. You have done Ginny quite well and made a relationship between Harry and her believable which is darn hard to do. Every so often I go to my favorite authors profile and re-read their stories in the order they were posted (except if they have sequels, those I read sequentially.)
I'd tell you to keep up the good work but you're doing that with Dan Granger already.
Art chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
I know this story is several years old but I really like it. I did find a few typos I wanted to pass along in case you ever decide to refresh or update the story.

In the sentence "Dumbledore told them what they he had seen" I suspect there's either a typo or the "they" isn't needed.

In the sentence "When we get back, can we talk about that's on your mind?", "that's" should probablyl be "what's".

In the sentence "Susan and Hermione were there sleeping bags in hand." I would suspect you meant to include a "with their" after the "there".

In the phrase "few hours until the drifted off in front of the warm fire" I suspect you meant "they drifted" instead of "the drifted".

In the sentence " He asked Remus he'd had a chance to look " I suspect you're missing an "if".

In the sentence "only two of the plated had to be " I assume you meant two of the "plates".
Art chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Hi again! Still really like the story.

In the sentence "Harry carefully put the three sets of manacles away in his trunk, and thanks Kingsley and Tonks for their help and trust." I believe you meant to say "thanked Kingsley".

In the sentence "I'll be careful Harry." I know that your will too." I believe you intended "you will".

Keep writing!