Reviews for Simple and Clean
MaouVioletta656 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
i know this is suuuuuuper late to review this, but recently i've been dying to read ryouxtea pairing fics. They're just so cute! :3

This one was cute! And I loved the part where yugi looked like a lawn gnome or something like that. It was funny :). Good job for a one shot! And thank you for making it longer than 1,000 words. I hate it when they are that short! :D
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Very sweet, nicely written.
Dark Azure Wind chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
OMG! SIMPLE AND CLEAN! KINGDOM HEARTS! RIKU! I love! All three, including your fic!
Ryou's Kitty chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
.Bad .Badbadbadbad

Yami R.K. just mad it was Anzu and not u.

Me:Oh...Shut up*bursts into tears*

Yami R.K.:*groans* man...ok..well i liked was cute.
sami chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
I love the fic. Ryou and Anzu are my favorite couple should write more of it. you really should. that would be awesome.
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
wow awsome awsome! This is what I'm talking about! We need more Ryou/Anzu, and cute lil bits with Ryou being jealous thinking Bakura asked her out on a date. Heh. Loved the ending so cute and romantic! Love it love it, fluff galore. Great fic!
Sailor Tiamat chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
*hugs author* That was so fluffy! _ I like Ryou X Anzu fluff! Kawaii! Great work!
Cinonomon Twist chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
This is really cute :) I hope you do more like this :)Good luck with the contest :)
Sensou No Megami chapter 1 . 12/15/2004

That was so kawai!
Eve-Of-Misery chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
That was so sweet and I really hope that you win the contest. They make the cutest couple and Ryou was so nice and gentleman-like that no one could resist him like that. Ja ne...