Reviews for Twelve Days
Rapid P. Saiko chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Awe that's adorable. I lover this story and you have officially made me a fan of darkshipping
PhoenixDiamond chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
I believe I will be able to properly convey my feelings of the upmost satisfaction and sadness I've obtained from reading this. At first, I admit to being hesitate to giving this story a chance simply because I assumed it would lack quality like the other's I've viewed by just a first glance. A friend recommended I expand my couple preference to a wider range of characters and so, I ventured to Darkshipping. This story has the wonderful honor of being my first taste of this romance, and I must thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing such an exquisite piece of work. I must apologize because I doubt I'll be able to write how overwhelming my feelings and emotions are for this story.

You know how attached you are to a story when it causes you to physically respond in the most embarrassing ways. I clapped my hand over my mouth god knows how many times and at once point, I believe it was when Yami thought Bakura had had sex with him because he was drunk, that I shouted out loud and the drew the attention of my neighbors because they assumed I'd hurt myself or something. Earlier I said I've experienced sadness for this story and that's for a many reasons. One being that I knew it would come to an end and there is no more. The second being that throughout the story, I felt the emotions that radiated off these characters because you were able to transfer their anxiety to us.

God, how many times did I verbally call Yami an idiot or cuss because of Bakura's stupidty? I've lost count lol. Ryou and Yugi's eagerness to help their yami's was very touching and so well knitted into their innocent personalities. Seto's small scenes, mostly his disbeliefs were very amusing. I could imagine the look on his face when he finally saw the lights and darks separated from one another.

What drew me in the most about this story is that you captured the plot amazingly close to the realistic terms of canon. I could actually visualize this occurring in the series if the circumstances were drive in that direction. Yami and Yugi's strained relationship added in a glimpse that not all is always ok between them. However when it was fixed, the affectionate connection they held for one another made me squirm with thrill. Another great trait you had here was the severe lack of Tea bashing. Its horribly immature to me and would've stolen this story's beautiful texture.

Oh goodness, another favorite of mine was Joey and Yugi's warm confessions to one another. I admit, I squealed like a piglet! It was so adorably cute. The way Bakura's character melted and customized itself to fit in a way he'd only reveal to Yami touched me to my core! Its like he has this reserved part of him he would only have saved for Yami's eyes alone and proof of that was in the way they made love and shared the shower and the way they touched.

I was scared like everyone else when Bakura came prancing in, all smiles and grins, ruffling Ryou's head like a little brother, gathering the plates of food and leaving to give them to Yami. I smiled like an idiot. I'm still smiling now lol.

Oh wow, I just feel so invigorated after reading this. Its definitely worthy of a second, third, fourth, or hundred more re-reads. After seeing the dated post of this story, I doubt this review may reach you but if it does, I seriously wanted to say I will be adding this to my favorites list and hopefully spreading the rarity of this gem for others to see. I'm horribly picky on which stories I like and this one his earned my eternal love! You're amazing!

Thank you!
allk chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
LOL
Ma'at's Apprentice chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
Ma'at! This is one of the greatest Darkshipping fics I have EVER read!

Thank you SO much for posting this story! It really is seriously amazing!

The characterssimply epic, the plotoriginal and lovely, and just... wow. Just amazing is all I can say.
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
O.O Holy crap? The best-darkshipping-fic-ever just amazingly got even better...! The shock factor of this particular chapter was off the charts. I was totally thrown into nail-biting fangirl mode by the introduction of EXTREME ANGST into your happy little Christmas story. Bravo for this delicious chapter! Just like what that lovely Thief King did to Yami, you've stolen my interest completely. Super-special-awesome-megaultra-chocolatey-fudge-coated job, my friend!

~;~Shaku

PS Kudos if you caught the reference. .~
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
Best. Darkshipping fic. Ever.

]
zapid chapter 12 . 1/26/2009
Hello, I know this review is kind of late, but oh well.

I thought this was a really amazing story! I loved your attention to detail, right down to the chapter names. I loved the pairing, and I loved the plot.

Great story!
FreakNo94 chapter 12 . 5/28/2008
Aw. I feel so happy for them!
Parker Stark chapter 12 . 2/27/2008
I love this story! I read it on AFF, and its great when i'm depressed (you write Angst very well!)

Good job!

Love,

Kuro
Shadow Cat17 chapter 12 . 9/30/2007
i LOVE this story! So adorable, so well written, so emotional, and completely in character! It was an extremely belieable story!
Zilarra chapter 12 . 3/23/2007
it's absolutely adorable. Its got so many twists in it, I thought that something really bad might of happened. If you can, could you do a sequel? please?
happen0stance chapter 12 . 12/12/2006
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful...and you get the picture. This was a truly amazing story. Full of so many twisting plot lines, adorable sequences and funny as hell sentences. I had so much fun reading it and yelling at Yami when he jumped to his stupid conclusions. I thought it was great, the way you went about making them realise their feelings and then how they acted afterwards. I liked the parts every character played, especially Ryou and Yugi in getting the two together, I loved the plan involving 'the mutt'. A jealous Bakura is always a good Bakura.

And then after they finally had the long awaited sex, Yami just assumes the worst and runs away and gets sick, I nearly died, I was thinking, you can't possibly make it a sad ending! But then you, being the genius author that you are, twisted the plot and ended with the adorable scene beneath the electric blanket, cue the *aw's*

And I loved the last chapter, 'I...acquired it from you back in Egypt'

Perfect humour to end a perfect fic. Well done and thankyou for brining to the world one of the greatest of stories!
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 12 . 12/7/2006
Wow. (sniff) That was beautiful.
Jadis vi Britannia chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Hey DraConyx! I read your story in Yahoo! group Darkshipping, and I say it's great!

no sequel? aww... will you write one please? pretty please?

anyway, good luck on your other stories!

mayumi-chan
PrincessNymphadora chapter 12 . 9/20/2005
That's so adorable I love it Completely. They're so cute together! *huggles Yami and Bakura (much to the thief's displeasure) and Drac keep writing I love your stories! And Bakura you know you like to be held Bakura: *growls* whatever mortal Nymphadora: That's Mistress Mortal to you Theif!