Reviews for That Song
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
that was a great story and it had me laughing at the end :D

keep up the good work :)
Michael J Angelo chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This was a fun little one shot! Write more? By the way, what does: adolescent transformed shadow warrior chelonians mean?
Donny's Girl chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
LMAO ROTFL HAHAHAHA! too cute and funny! haha i love rama! Great job!

Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Oh god, that sounded like such an annoying song XD (reminds me of charlie horse's 'this is the song that never ends' theme xD

FUN-EE! chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
if i had a kid and they were singing that, well firstly it would be mommy's instead of daddy's but if they were singing that i would tear up their backside so bad they wouldn't be able to sit down for a week.
PossDownUnder chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I think she's inherited it from Mikey!
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Okay, I know I read this story yesterday...why, then, didn't I leave a review...dun dun dun

Well, this was cute. I remember my daughter loving certain songs to death - usually ours. My husband is one that if you start singing a song that he knows - either a hymn or some Mama's and Papa's song - he'll end up singing it all night long. It's a great way to get him to do things, too, by threatening to sing such songs before he hits the hay. He just has this look of horror on his face when I do that to him! LOL I'm only kidding - about using such measures.

Anyway, this was cute. I can just see Rama chasing her father through the lair, believing she's found a new 'game', while all along her dad's ready to ninja kick his sister-in-law. Goes right along with ones kid getting a mini drum set from their favorite aunt - as payback for what her's received for their birthday. Yeah, happened to us. GAH...the noise. My head is still ringing and it's been twenty years. LOL

Cute story.

Be blessed.
the1mot chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Hi. Great Story. The mot has really enjoyed it. It's funny to imagine that the TMNT should ever grow over twenty and start having their own children.

The mot.
Pretender Fanatic chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Hehe so cute! I always wanted to see a little tid bit about that song! Though it did surprise me quite a bit when Don walked into the kitchen. (I just got done reading the latest chapter of RR) Nice job on this one shoter though! It was cute!

Pretender Fanatic
LenniluvsBrian chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Lmao! GO RAMA! Drive Mikey NUTZ!

Glady ah liked my fic 2!

Merry Christmas & Happy holidays back! Hehe.

P.S. I bought mini TMNT yesterday - Leo & Mikey. Leo is me, & Mikey is now Rama. 0)