Reviews for Christmas Phonecall
Lady Hades chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
It's not smart it's bad luck

I vaguely remember the words, but I know which scene you where talking about, you're so good at this, the blood type on the boot was really well put, I never really thought about Hoot having it on his boot, but then again im not all for thinking most of the time.

A three chaptered 'one-shot' dear? Ah, well if you're gonna update this, add more whatever, do it soon!

Good work, I really liked this one

~Rachael~
Donna Lynn chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
10-4 good buddy!
Cielag chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
Again, interesting story. I really liked the phone conversation between Diana and her father. I'm kind of curious though, do officers really get to yell at Privates/Specialists that much? I mean, he's a LtCol...
jj2629 chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
i love your stories please keep them comming! and update soon / often

thank you for the long awaited Hoot fic.
R. Zancan chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
Man this was fucking hilarious, serious!

Am so childish, man am really getting tempted into writing hard core Hoot sex, how does THAT sound. Love this, more, more more!

A dozen silvery packets on the floor! Man I love this, you ought to do a third, I'll write the sex scene for you, have zero objections.

Wonderfully written, so sweet.

Rachael
Donna Lynn chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
Now that's how a bedroom scene is supposed to play out, real life. Not some fairytale like all of us, including myself, write. I enjoyed this immensely and hope to read more of all your stories! I must say I busted out laughing till my damn side hurt when I read your author's note at the beginning LMAO! Now that's honesty and I love that in a person LOL!

MORE!
Bryony Cel chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
That was so cute!
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! I want more of this series if that's what it is. This seems to be a companion piece to your other BHD story. Really good I liked how you potrayed McKnight, he was one of my favorite characters.