Reviews for Arrangements
mittensx7768 chapter 2 . 3/18
not bad whens the next chapter?
LunaticV chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
ah, lol... smoker was being sweet.. and lloving XDD
Kiwee chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Oh thank you thank you thank you. The end of the first chapter sort left me all cold and stuff, because-for some reason, Smoker and Ace just...just. URGH! They're sort of the couple in the series that seems the most stable in my mind, because for some reason, I've latched onto the belief that no matter what, come hell fire or high water (which is more a threat to these two than the fire, I must say) these two will still be okay. Which is really goddamn silly, because hell, if there's ever a real clash of ideals, these two are it.
ShuraShura chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
this is too sad T_T
silver fox aka vash chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
_

i loved the ending.

too bad for them both though.
MikosWish chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
Ahahaha that was great. Good ending. I hope if I read anymore of your fanfics with this pairing they will be longer. Great work.
MikosWish chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Poor Ace. This looks really good so Far. I will have to read more.
Skatt's Dance chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
_ Awesome
Some Girl101 chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
From some reason I found this drabble really... cute. XD Another great Smoker X Ace fic. Keep up the good work. Seriously, your writings awesome.
UsagiLovesDuochan chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
Woah, for a second I feared Smoker would really arrest Ace. ; But I am happy to see that Smoker decided to act against his nature. Reminds me that he is doing it a lot with both of the brothers. *snickers* Anyway, nice little story, I like it.

*Usagi-Atemu-Tom /_\
Otakukitty08 chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
I love it for once its not a sanji and Zoro story. I like where the story is going and cant wate tell the next one. I Hope that the next chapther is longer. Anyways keep it up .-

Otaku_kitty_08 (I LOVE IT!)
Chaco and Lily chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
Chaco:O...Squee!

Lily:At first I didn't quite catch on but I get it now heh! Well Chaco likes I like this (and that's saying alot!) So please update asap!

CHaco and lily
wasabi2 chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Yes. That's THE Smoker/Ace storyline. And I love it.

There is a similar Smoker/Sanji fic somewhere, but it's in German, it's more of an rpg and somehow it never reached a proper conclusion.

So, I'm dying to find out what happens next!
Summer eves chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Its about time someone made a Smoker/Ace fanfic and put it on

But chapter one was kinda 'undone'(Its just probably me).

But finally A Smoker/Ace fic!