Reviews for Walking Into Bars
wildXhoney chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
hee hee great chapter i love this fic! hope to see more soon !

cheers!
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
This is a cute story. I look forward to the next chapter.
Innogen chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Perhaps Hermione's mind is doing some time travel?

Innogen
amra chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Thanks for this installment... I'm really enjoying it.

I appeciate how you are able to keep the characters in character, providing the right set of crazy circumstances to allow Severus's feelings to grow.
perwinkle27 chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Well, according to sportscaster Marv Alpert, the hockey season probably won't resume this year. Think of it as giving you more time to write.

I'm having fun with the story; cute concept.

You're missing a key word in the paragraph where Snape sticks his ? under the cold water faucet. I've been having fun guessing *exactly* what it was he stuck. :)
E.A.V chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
omg...he didn't!...that's hillarious (to which I am refering the last line)...other than Hermione seeming a large bit ditzy, or is that deleriously happy, this story is a wonder.
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Loved the chapter. I miss the leafs too! Poor Severus, the whole Zorba thing was great, especially with his newfound geekiness
AMRA chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
Both Chapters are great... a very believable beginning Snape and Hermione... interesting idea... a possible beginning to a relationship...

I am looking forward to more installments!
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
I like it. I hope you are going to update it soon. I'd like to see how the story turns out in the end. So far, it's really good.
ShadowHand chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
You guys are so awesome! Please write more!
xmudx chapter 2 . 12/24/2004
Awe... I like this concept! Too cute. I hope everything ends all happy! Let Snape let Hermione love him for just one night please?
quicksilver foxx chapter 2 . 12/24/2004
cool chappie! I know what it feels like to be on cold medicine...urgh.

Update!
StarrySkies86 chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
Sorry to hear about the pneumonia. I hope you get well soon.

Great story!
Scout KTA chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
Very sweet. Love it. Keep it up. Hope you are feeling better. Interesting song lyrics, I don't know this one. I shall try to discern the hidden meaning! Merry Christmas.
Intelligent Witch chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
cool chapter

it might be good if you get put on funny drugs every now and again

i only need sugar and a good atmosphere and then its as if i'm high in a good way

Emily