Reviews for Walking Into Bars
sycoticatalyst chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Mwahahaha, Zorba the Geek...

Loving this twist. Would have complained otherwise, of course, cause it's not everyday someone hits their head and thinks they're married to the person who brought them to the doctor/nurse/whoever. Is much better the way you're writing it. Was just afraid you'd make it all coincedence. M. Love love. :) So rock-awesome. The whole story. Poor Sev, though, lol. And por Herm being so confused..

Anyhow, will end my 'review' here, with a customary 'update soon!'. Am eagerly awaiting the next chapter :)

-Syco
Scout KTA chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Well, this gets more delicious with every bite. I too was wondering just what it was Severus stuck under the cold water until I saw that it involved coming up for air and water dripping down his back. I assume that it was his head under the water. (The one on his shoulders.) Thank you for another great read. I anxiously await the next chapter.
Natsuyori chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
ah how sweet! he such a nice husband...a bit over protective though! nice job thats the exactly the way he would act! update soon!
StarrySkies86 chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
hahaha this is so great!
wildXhoney chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
hee hee great chapter i love this fic! hope to see more soon !

cheers!
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
This is a cute story. I look forward to the next chapter.
Innogen chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Perhaps Hermione's mind is doing some time travel?

Innogen
amra chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Thanks for this installment... I'm really enjoying it.

I appeciate how you are able to keep the characters in character, providing the right set of crazy circumstances to allow Severus's feelings to grow.
perwinkle27 chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Well, according to sportscaster Marv Alpert, the hockey season probably won't resume this year. Think of it as giving you more time to write.

I'm having fun with the story; cute concept.

You're missing a key word in the paragraph where Snape sticks his ? under the cold water faucet. I've been having fun guessing *exactly* what it was he stuck. :)
E.A.V chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
omg...he didn't!...that's hillarious (to which I am refering the last line)...other than Hermione seeming a large bit ditzy, or is that deleriously happy, this story is a wonder.
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Loved the chapter. I miss the leafs too! Poor Severus, the whole Zorba thing was great, especially with his newfound geekiness
AMRA chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
Both Chapters are great... a very believable beginning Snape and Hermione... interesting idea... a possible beginning to a relationship...

I am looking forward to more installments!
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
I like it. I hope you are going to update it soon. I'd like to see how the story turns out in the end. So far, it's really good.
ShadowHand chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
You guys are so awesome! Please write more!
xmudx chapter 2 . 12/24/2004
Awe... I like this concept! Too cute. I hope everything ends all happy! Let Snape let Hermione love him for just one night please?
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »